It was a good day today Added HKS Exhaust Video on 1st pg!

Dups90gt

Great ride Sal! Thanks for coming to Mississauga with the bumper, its almost all fixed, Just gotta patch the hole sand it down and smooth out the lines.. I must say the car is much nicer in person.. only bad thing was I didnt get to ride in it as I was rushing off for lunch.. next time sal lunch is on me!
mini-IMG_8026.jpg

mini-IMG_8027.jpg

im awesome.. but not as awesome as your 205.

masco

I like how quiet it is IRL. It's lot quieter than the older HKS systems, but just as deep sounding. I want one...

d1alltrac

What are you using for the rest of the exhaust?

My silent hi-power seems deeper and much more mellow. Do 3rd gen's really sound that much different? or is it just the camera/mic?

Sal

In my opinion, I think the 3rd gens sound different from the second gens. Alot more quieter. The car still has the original down pipe so maybe that's why? I plan on installing a 3'' dp this spring though.
Camera isn't an issue!

pinoyGT4

hmmm... nice muffler... :D

might get an HKS muff soon too.. :D

my muff got stolen.. sheesh...

now my car sounds like hell!!

3" all the way w/o reso... damn... :twisted:

GrpAGT4

WELCOME TO THE HI POWER SILENT CLUB! :D

Oh and hi power silent WHAT A FRIGGAN LIE LMAO! i got mine thinking it may tone it down a little and keep the cops at bay. pfft silent my ass lol. Awsome tone though.

tintman22

Wow that exaust sounds really good. I have been waiting for my HKS silent for About 1.5 months now after hering yours I want it now! I have a 3" down pipe, just waiting on the catback exhaust cant wait.