4th gear grinding?

defective

Hey,So heres my problem.I bought a stage 2 Bully clutch for my 92 gt4 and now forth gear grinds as does 5th depending on how fast your going in 4th.Also I find when your hammering it in first it doesn't seem to want to go to 2nd very easliy.We bleed the clutch and that didn't seem to do much.Any ideas what my problem might be?Do I have a Synchro gone in the transmission?Master\Slave cylinder?Let me know your thoughts,Winter is here and the car is going away got lots of time to figure things out.

Cheers!

Could be the clutch hydraulic system. Putting in a new clutch seems to
kill the master/slave cylinders on our cars (it usually takes a few months). Did you change the brand of tranny fluid after the clutch install ???
If so, might want to switch back to original fluid

edit. also might check the clutch pedal free play. I also remember that people putting in one brand of clutch (spec ?) also ended up putting in
the extended slave cylinder rod sold by twosrus ....

defective

I did change the transmission fluid when I did the clutch and put in castrol syntec 75w90.Not sure what was in it before cause its a fairly new car to me.I think I might replace the master/slave cylinder and see what that does for me.Sometimes when I come to a stop and have it in first gear with the clutch in it doesn't seem to totally disengaged to me,it seems like a hydraulic issue to me.What is this extended slave cylinder rod you talking of?I was thinking just getting a factory replacement master/slave cylinder.Seems like a place to start,easier than tearing the whole car apart again.cheers!