Give me advise on rim color!

White or Black?

• Black

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • White

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

weedman

I just got some new rims but im really not a fan of the silver. Im gunna leave the lip silver but what do you guys think on painting the spokes white or black? Current rims are white and i like the look but maybe black with the tint? Below is a pic of the current white rims im taking off, and the silver tenzos

Attachments

• IMG00440.jpg
    IMG00440.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 1,745
  • IMG00439.jpg
    IMG00439.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 1,745

CMS-GT4

Black, bronze, gun metal all would look good with a silver lip. I have seen a few white wheels with a silver lip, they look ok, but they look better all white instead.

db

I only like a silver rim when on a dark car with dark rims to break up the monotony. Otherwise, I 'd prefer a monocolor rim.

___Scott___

weedman, only one person's opinion matters and that person is you.

That said... I don't like white wheels ... on anything.

I think we're all missing the most important aspect of this thread... what are you doing with your white rims??

and don't go with white if you're gonna leave the silver lip. :nono: Black or gunmetal if you want the lip silver.

weedman

Keepin the white ones my winters on on them. And im thinking white just cause i got a whack load of paint left over from doing those other rims. And if all else fails black it is

pinoyGT4

why not go out of the box..

paint it with orange, tokico blue, tein green, neon yellow, neon green, HKS purple etc?

your car is white so any color would go with it.. and those colors will go well with a polished lip.. :D