The Better Electronic Managment System for ST205

deecee

where are you located in the world? When you choose an EMS, you will need local access and support.

Domspun

I still have to tune it next spring, but I have a Greddy E-Manage Blue. Easy installation on the ST205, lots of local support anywhere in the world! :D

Gary ST165

# MoTeC M4 & MoTeC M4 Pro = 10 years+ old , but bullet proof reliable technology. High resolution. i use one of these. Slight restrictive due to limited outputs for very heavily modified vehicles

# MoTec M400 = up to date. Awesome

# Link G3 / G4 Storm / Extreme = Good value & feature rich

# Hydra Nemisis v 2.5 / 2.6 = ( i have no personal experience of these )

# Apexi Power FC & commander & FC-datalogic = "plug n play"-ish! using stock sesnors , but still needs mapping on base map. works great, but limited functionality. No Water Injection / anti lag / launch control spare out puts etc

^^^ all of the above integrate easily with the stock distributor system :smokes: which makes the install easy.

# AEM plug n play > don't know much about these so can't comment
# MegaSquirt > don't know much about these so can't comment ( but my EMS mapper likes them, value for money & features and the open source code)

RoAdbOy

i have written here to avoid a new topic for a little question :)
my question is:
shortly...
91' Celica GT4 ST185
Forged internals
GT3071R Turbo
264 HKS cams/ cam gears/ fine tune timing belt
680cc injectors/ fuel rail/ fuel pump/ fpr

which one would you recommend;
the AEM EMS 30-1120 PnP
or the Hydra Nemesis 2.6 PnP

Note: my tuner is good by both of them.

klue

Everything gary said was accurate,
As far as the AEM hydra and megasquirt i can fill in the blanks.

AEM is very versitile, as all the options of modern systems. triggered outputs, 2 step, antilag, boost comp etc
hydra has the same options, just I dont like the packaging, its 2 huge boxes.

If it was me, i prefer the AEM