Anyone have st205 rear calipers?

Brad_91

Hey, I'm looking to find some st205 rear callipers. My girlfriend's rear left calliper has loose pins and she needs at least the pins, or else a whole caliper if possible to just replace it all. Im pretty sure she's willing to buy both too! We could not find any online or in stores (even went to Toyota!). Please let me know if you have any or know any places to buy them around Ottawa (or canadian websites).
Thanks!

Brad

Meurz

Mine only came out with the BFH and angle grinder so I had to get new pins as well. The Toyota part number is 90240-06017, they are exactly the same as in the JZA80 Supra TT rear calipers.

Brad_91

Well I took the wheel off yesterday to look at it, and all it needed was the clip on the back of the calliper to hold the pins in, so no need to buy a whole new calliper! Fixed the problem :)
No longer looking for them but thanks everyone!

88gt4DE

Meurz":y94f4tmz said:
Mine only came out with the BFH and angle grinder so I had to get new pins as well. The Toyota part number is 90240-06017, they are exactly the same as in the JZA80 Supra TT rear calipers.

Get out !!! never knew this .... hmmmmm

Celi-GT4

I have supra rears on my car so I know they fit. I have an old set of 185 calipers with ebc green pads lying around if that helps

LegacyofDan

88gt4DE":1w9rsdx0 said:
Meurz":1w9rsdx0 said:

Get out !!! never knew this .... hmmmmm

but then getting rotors is the problem.....