st205 Rotors

~CDUB~

My rotors are pretty chewed up and I have'nt had to much luck finding some quality rotors. There are 2 sellers on ebayuk one selling EBC rotors. I know EBC makes some nice brake pads but never heard any feedback on there rotors but judgeing by the price they should be a quality part. There is another guy selling no name ones on there for about 100$ cheaper. Seems most of the guys on gt4oc get them from brake depot in the UK and they are about the same as the ebay seller.(looks like the same product)

As well probably going with new EBC redstuff pads since I run white wheels and dont do much track in this car.

~CDUB~

Okay so I Did decide to go with EBC pads and rotors and finnaly recieved them after getting the run around from a UK company called balance motorsports(Stay Away, far away) So i then made a order with performance brakes who had them shipped to me before balance even answered my emails.

Anyways now that i have them I have a few questions.

I plan on flushing the brake fluid at the same time and installing SS lines. Which fluid is recommended for a st205

as well the rotors say to clean them with meth or spirits but ive only encountered these when i worked at a dealership in big 10g barrels is there another more consumer friendly product out there? would brake Kleen work.

Let me Know