Js motorsport?

IGREGORYI

Bought a ST185 thats pretty much completely stock but has a JS motorsport decal on the skirts and on the back with the other badges. i can't find any mention of them in relation to GT fours anywhere, anyone know if it actually means something or if its a variant?

GrpA103

John Smith Motorsport - enhanced. John Smith raced Toyotas in the early 90s and basically offered out of Fergusons Toyota in Hurstville some pre packaged modifications for ST185 GT4s. He had a red ST185 with the ATA intercooler, that featured during the time in the local Wheels or Car Australia magazine. Some of the mods included lower diff ratio, blueprinted hi flowed turbo, porting and polishing, lowered springs, different 15" wheels. Not sure there were many other mods available at the time.

IGREGORYI

well mine definately has lowered springs, the wheels it came with were 15s and not stock so they very well mightve been those, although im running rota 18s now. no idea if my turbo's been blueprinted or the diff ratios been altered, ive got nothing for comparison.