fmic

frankyoung54

is there any easy way to get a easier fmic kit instead of fabricating all the piping because i wana do a cheapest way possible....any suggestions?

jonnyboygt4

frankyoung54":3af51h6a said:
is there any easy way to get a easier fmic kit instead of fabricating all the piping because i wana do a cheapest way possible....any suggestions?

the cheapest way possible is always a way that involves the most work...hence why universal intercooler kits are much much cheaper...what you can buy on ebay for 300 you'd spend close to 1000 on a pre made kit...

I made my own piping with a universal kit...hardest part for me was removing the front bumper...which isnt that bad...mount the intercooler then start routing piping...its pretty easy....and just consumes time...

frankyoung54

welll i can not found a pre fab kit i think i will buy a universal kit and then make it fit and buy more piping if needed i was just wondering if there was any bolt on kits

jonnyboygt4

frankyoung54":x6w64041 said:
welll i can not found a pre fab kit i think i will buy a universal kit and then make it fit and buy more piping if needed i was just wondering if there was any bolt on kits

the only thing that doesnt come with a fmic kit would be a few couplers....90's....and a throttle body adapter....when i did my kit i made my own throttle body adapter out of steel ...i and got a few extra needed couplers....I ran 2.5 inch piping ...but removed a bunch of AC stuff, moved coolant overflow and threw the battery in the hatch...2 inch piping would be perfect and think you would have little trouble fitting anything with evrything still where its supposed to be...imo...

its alot cheaper to do it yourself!....i have seen some full kits for sale..search the site here if your looking for one...ive read it somewhere on here....