Picture request - RC side decals

underscore

Hey guys, I'm getting a friend to make me up some basic replacement RC side decals to tie me over until I get some paint done and find real ones. To do this I need a high-res picture taken straight on so she can get everything lined up properly.

Decal in question looks like this:

GT-four-RC.gif

Thanks in advance, whoever can get me this will receive a high-five if I ever meet them.

I just recently had a new pair of side decals made up by a Signwriter, as I've only ever had one, on one side of my car.

I went into Toyota to see if they could order me a pair of (GT-Four A) decals and they wanted something like $350+ for just the decals :shock: and couldn't actually guarantee that I would get (GT-Four A)?

Only cost me $75 at the signwriters and that included them putting them on :D They also turned out bloody well and im stoked with them

Will take a big pic of one of them tomorrow and post it up for you

Hotrodhendrix

I had a set made up better never put them on... I would have to dig them out first. I had exact near exact copies made up before I sold off my original set.

~James

toayoztan

I'd be down for a set of 2 (one for each side).

Stock color scheme like seen in the link in the post below:
GT-FOUR in silver-ish
RC in red with white outline

Let me know if this is possible! I may or may not put them on my car, but would be nice to have them just in case I decide. And I may do RC or just cut out the RC too.

Bryan

Hotrodhendrix

The place that did mine have the template.. Said it would be 40ish I think for a set but its been over a year. I can get back in contact with them if you guys like. I was going to sale them but forgot haha.

The decals actually have an outline around all the lettering.

~James

toayoztan

Hotrodhendrix":3udymvjq said:
The place that did mine have the template.. Said it would be 40ish I think for a set but its been over a year. I can get back in contact with them if you guys like. I was going to sale them but forgot haha.

~James

Got an actual pic of the ones you had made? (of course to compare to the real ones, sorry to be anal :D)

Bryan

Hotrodhendrix

toayoztan":bb40bh24 said:
Hotrodhendrix":bb40bh24 said:

~James

Got an actual pic of the ones you had made? (of course to compare to the real ones, sorry to be anal :D)

Bryan

No biggy. I will try to snatch a pic tonight. I wont have a pic of them on the car as mine probably wont be getting them.
~James

Hotrodhendrix

Was there ever an ST205 RC? I know they had the WRC.
Looks identicle to the 185 badge I had reproduced. Stock uses a type of reflective material mine are just gloss.

~james

gt4tified

Hotrodhendrix":60ekveas said:
Was there ever an ST205 RC? I know they had the WRC.
Looks identicle to the 185 badge I had reproduced. Stock uses a type of reflective material mine are just gloss.

~james

The WRC model ST205 is akin to the ST185RC....both are the homologation models to each generation. The WRC 205 came with the steel-wheeled turbo, piping for the anti-lag system etc.

Hotrodhendrix

Well contacted the graphichs place and they no longer have my template as the artist who made it left... 100 bucks down the drain.

~James