If I ever hit it big...

deecee

i would buy a different car than a unique wrc car with parts I can't service or afford later as I spent the coin on the car itself - vicious circle really..

gt4tified

I think DeeCee is on to something....I'd just go to Italy, find the owner and pay him for a photoshoot with me and the car.

underscore

DeeCee":2w0lukm2 said:
i would buy a different car than a unique wrc car with parts I can't service or afford later as I spent the coin on the car itself - vicious circle really..

If you hit it big you should have enough cash to not care. Even just as a part of a car collection this would be awesome.

deecee

it would cheaper to buy a mclaren mp4-12c as parts would be easy to get than a wrc celica haha.

1) i'd want to be servicing my own vehicle so would want parts in a timely fashion instead of waiting for stuff to come out of europe when I break it (and it will break)
2) i'd be spending money on toys which are better and faster
3) i'd be spending money on making sure my family and friends are setup
4) i am a conservative spender (like a lot of people) so would want to ensure that my money is spent wisely instead of flippantly i.e. cheap bastard

WRC 185, 205 or Corolla is nice, but I have no desire to own one. Anyway - can only drive legal limit on the street and these cars need to be driven on at 10/10ths on the dirt.

Also depends on the car collection. For those that are there for looking, then I'll take a picture. If they are there to be driven, then I'll be maximising the driving experience.

Give me a 2nd hand rally car because I'd be scratching the paint anyway haha

Hotrodhendrix

Sweet car but good god 230 grand... I guess it all depends on hitting it big. Oprah rich sure why not. A few million hell no

underscore

Hotrodhendrix":3llrmr3y said:
Sweet car but good god 230 grand... I guess it all depends on hitting it big. Oprah rich sure why not. A few million hell no

If I hit it truly big I'd buy it as a garage decoration if nothing else. A car like this is more of an art piece than a driveable car IMO, you wouldn't drive an F1 car from 93 after all...

Hotrodhendrix

underscore":m05jlo2g said:
Hotrodhendrix":m05jlo2g said:

If I hit it truly big I'd buy it as a garage decoration if nothing else. A car like this is more of an art piece than a driveable car IMO, you wouldn't drive an F1 car from 93 after all...

Sure would haha. I do get your point though.