delete please

Spectra1

chaosrob":3g73wab7 said:
Spectra1":3g73wab7 said:
Wasn't this on ebay
The car was awhile back, but the hood wasn't. What does that have to do with my question?

Chill it was just a question. As for the hood if its an rc you could ask probably around 500 to 700. There is an rc hood on here already for 600 and it still has not sold for quite awhile. As for the wheels i have no clue.

toayoztan

C-dubb":3aqvwvuo said:
What are the specs on the wheels?

+1... :shrug:

As for the hood, I agree, 5-700. I bought my used hood a few years back (pretty much freshly painted with ALL hardware) for 725 shipped about. The carbon fiber hood for the RC is now circulating and people seem to take to that over the real deal for roughly similar prices, so it's harder to sell these original hoods w/o losing out and low balling yourself.

Bryan

Bryan

chaosrob

crap, I may as well just assemble the hood and display it in my garage. I paid more than that to Toyota for it.I appreciate the feedback.

CCW does not give out specs on wheels, ever. They are alltrac fitment with clearance for a bbk in the front.

Thanks for the information guys, I appreciate it

alltracst185

Hood: $500 easy, shipping costs and liability kill the sales of them

Wheels: $1500-2k without tires easy depending on condition (I have the same set but shot peened and special coated)