st205 for a st165 motor swap sale. Price drop!!

MrMcQuacker

Aloha. I am sorry for slow update. Didn't put anything down because the motor was pending. Just contacted the person wanting the motor as a whole. And he just said he wants 3 things. He will buy the: Arp Head studs, Turbo and all the lines, Possibly the tranny. I'll say the tranny is iffy because just a feeling he won't be able to buy the whole bunch as 1 point. We will see. So Zen and the other guy ill let you guys know asap, if you really really need it; I can let the guy know and he might just say "yea just sell it its ok".

CTechBlueDragon: Apologize that the arp head studs are pwnding. But if you want I can still sell you the Valve Cover Gasket.

Im interested in the Tranny as well. Im in NH (I know your sig says cali/ NH) so I didn't know where the tranny is but let me know if you still need to sell it. Very interested with cash in hand.

MrMcQuacker

Bump motor might be pending. I still have the st165 exhaust for sell. Let me know everyone :)

Once I get my career going ill get an alltrac again :) And go with a awesome build :) I can never get away from the Alltrac scene.

MrMcQuacker

Hey everyone, this selling process was pretty crazy. Never really had the drive to stay on and be active since I no longer had an alltrac.
That being said, I did sell the whole motor and a lot of misc parts. The car was sent to a scrap yard :( ( live long and prosper jasmine)
About almost a year later I saw a post on this forum or was it craigs, I don't remember; of a pretty clean st165 almost untouched and original leather interior and for such a great price. Long story shoRte I met up with the man and ended up closing the deal. Man was I in love with my new reincarnated (JASMINE). I do have pretty good future plans for this car. I intend to keep this looking as original as possible and brand new upolstery.
Hope everyone is having a great new years and holiday.