St165 hose problem

___Scott___

MrMcQuacker":2bw95poq said:
Where the hell can i get this or what is the name of the actual bolt?

I don't know what Toyota calls it, but I'm sure a good dealer parts person can tell you. It would be pure luck if they were still available though.

It would be possible to rig it up with a bolt and a nut, but that will be a hassle to deal with every time you need to loosen it. If I needed one, the first place I would look is in a junkyard for a GTS, they should have the same tensioner.

___Scott___

MrMcQuacker":11hwcxvd said:
the turbo oil feed line, one of them spit out a ton of oil. So I need to replace the gasket or seal it up, one or the other.
My gasket set didn't include the gasket for that, so I cheated. I cleaned up the old gasket, that was still stuck to the supply line, and then applied a very thin coat of Ultra Black RTV silicone.
TurboOilSupplyGasket.jpg

Then I cleaned up the flange on the turbo and applied a "thick" layer of the same silicone. By thick I mean roughly the thickness of a credit card. I applied it with a finger then evened it out with a putty knife. Then I let them both dry for two days before bolting them together.
TurboOilFeedFlange.jpg

I haven't noticed a leak there yet. (I still have a leak but it's coming from the power steering pump area and I don't think it's power steering fluid.)

MrMcQuacker":11hwcxvd said:
So now I am going to try and see if I can replace the water pump while the motor is in the car.
I've done it. It's not easy but it is possible.

MrMcQuacker

Nice, I've already added that silicon stuff. If it does not hold, I will prob buy a universal gasket and cut me out something close to it and also silicon the surrounding area. Also for that screw, I think I found it, If anyone can tell me if its right I will give it a try. Also I went to 2 junkyards already and found nothing. Going to my last 1 today later on, I hope I find something.
http://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyo ... 35010.html
I saw this pic and referenced it over.
https://www.google.com/search?q=88446-3 ... lPSuPdM%3A