Wanted to say hello to everyone. Here are a few pictures of my 1991 GT4 RC that I am restoring/modding in Oregon. I have had to clean up quite a few issues that the previous owner in Japan happened to have done to the car.
1. High pressure P/S hose was destroyed, fixed that and had to replace all the drivers side bushings as the fluid has deteriorated all of them. Went to White Line Poly bushings.
2. Drivers and passenger pillar trim was ripped. Sourced the proper fabric and re-rapped the pillars back to OE specs
3. Steering wheel was an Ebay one with a Momo Toyota authentic horn button. Sourced and replaced with proper Momo Corse polished one
4. Starbo Turbo Timer was half assed mounted. Re-located it to the top of the dash for easier viewing,
6. Shift boot was destroyed. De-stitched the OE one and sewed up myself a good black leather one.
7. Check engine light was on due to a bad WTA/IC sensor being inop. Cut and fused together to keep the car thinking its not inop. I do check fluids before every trip
8. The lower grill mesh was destroyed so I sourced an OEM one and replaced
1. AEM True Boost gauge/controller
2. Sparco Terra wheels with Dunlop Dirreza tires
3. Momo Corse polished wheel
4. BC coilovers (Will be here friday)
5. Compomotive TH1781 wheels
6. Sparco Terra wheels
7. 25mm rear spacers H&R
8. Whilte line poly bushings up front
9. BRD poly shifter bushings
10. GT4-Play rear diff hanger poly bushings
much more to come. Onto the pictures