Switch to full style
Down under
Post a reply

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:24 am

that is one very clean example....the paint looks PERFECT in that second photo
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:00 am

Thanks :D Thats its origonal paint too, its been garaged most of the time ive owned it. Plus i prolly wash and wax a bit much haha

:lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:05 am

Hey i got a 165 got broken into the other nite so if ne one knows wher i can get a bloody parcel shelf and if the 165's have any sub anchor points for when that gets replaced also. I'm considering getting perspex windows to stop the pricks form getting in again. Oh im in adelaide by the way. :x

Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:16 am

here's what the car looks like, don't mind the windows. thats when they smahsed the first time round

Location Location evocation

Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:15 am

G'day all , dont forget we aussies are the only ones who can say it "correctly" .......... hahahahahahaha :D :lol:
born in Denmark , raised DownUnda since '73..
Car is st185 '89 built {series 1 ?? } , so far is stock {as far as i can tell}
bought 16th Dec. '06 in Guildford , Sydney..
68,000 K's on the clock {orig. i hope}
paint is better than good , but not excellent
close looking says its had a touch-up across the roof and pos'bly
left rear 1/4 ... {mite have had a dingle}
Pedders suspension {no bull} have inspected and recom. bushes and rubbers all-round 'cept rear sway and tips on fr. sway
i have uploaded pics to "photo album" for all to see ...
PLEASE tell me if you think my BABY has ugly feet or nice feet
ALSO , can anyone mail me any pics they have of a "factory fit" aussie steroe/soundsystem :shrug: the bastards took it out ....said it was Jap spec and dont work here DownUnda
QUIKGT4 ..... you mite wanna say g'day , since we live in the same neck'o'the woods
Cheers for now

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi Alll, I'm Mark from Chch NZ & up until March have owned a Red 91 RC 8) (yes with a sunroof but no ABS)for about 5-6 yrs. In March we bought a 2nd RC :lol: a White(Pearl) (no sunroof but with ABS)that we have recently put 16's on & rebadged/stickered it as a prev owner had de-badged it.
Once I work out how to post up pics I will.

Cheers, Mark

Hi to all the NZ guys (pity you're all in the Nth Island)

Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:59 am

Hey dude

You dont happen to be the guy from down there who was selling a red carlos sainz a while ago do you?

For more GT4 action just pop across the straight every now and again. I run motorkhanas and autocross's up here in Wellington.

Roger

Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:49 am

Hi Roger

Nope had ours fpr about 6yrs. Are you on the Toyspeed forums?.

Would be good to pop up to Welly at some stage.

Cheers, Mark

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 am

Yes I am on the Toyspeed forums. I use the same user name. I am not on there much but I post my events up there.

I am involved with event organisation for MMC. If you flick me your email address I will put you on the mailing list so you will keep updated with the events.

Roger

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:01 am

hey guys i live in brisbane, and ive owned an st184 as my firstcar for 2 years now, its falling apart so i convinced my dad to loan me some cash, im picking up a non runing st185 from sydney this weekend :D
i know ive got alotta work ahead as the motor doesnt start and the clutch goes flat to the floor not to mention hail damage and smashed rear window
but least ill have the car i want :D
any way hopefully ill have something worth showing u guys in a few months

Fri May 30, 2008 10:38 am

hi all im noel and this is my beauty :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
cel2adjst.jpg
(149.33 KiB) Downloaded 23 times

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 am

This is mine, it lives in the Adelaide hills in Australia. A boring place where theres nothing to do but drive through its winding roads (so im happy)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 am

This is mine, a stones throw away from the Adelaide hills. Adelaide has great beaches and great white sharks, most of them bigger than the gt4. That's why i own a Gt4 and not a jetski!

Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:46 am

nice cars!
Last edited by UndaGrwnD on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Ehh, dit is het Australië forum hoor.. Wel opletten he :P
Post a reply