back to Toyota, back to GT-Four (MY'96 ST205)

eddie_gt4

thanks, I will! :)

plans for the near future: timing belt replacement, new suspension (BC Racing), Whiteline RSB and some other mods

eddie_gt4

eddie_gt4":3sc3tjhx said:
Corey":3sc3tjhx said:
So many wheels to choose from! which ones will you be using?

One set for hard winter (OZ Crono 7x16 ET30 + soft-rubber Nokian's 205/55-16), one for autumn/spring transition season (6-spoke Speedline 7x16 ET35 + hard-rubber Nokian's 205/55-16), the third set for summer (5-spoke forged Sliks 7,5x17 ET30 + Firestone SZ90 225/45-17)

The 4th set of 6-spoke OEM wheels + 225/45-16 Yokohama semi-sliks for track days

I must be totally crazy/retarted but I recently also have bought some nice 6-spoke 8x18 ET38 wheels (GTZ Corse) that I'm planing to use for "show-off" during some meets, etc. :crazy:

18" GTZ Corse wheels at the end landed on my wife's Subaru Forester XT...

17" wheels look nice on the ST205, but the ride quality (along with BC Racing suspension even at he mildest setup) is not so great, so for the next year I'll probably switch to 16" wheels with 225/50-16 tyres - now only have to choose between those 2 sets :D

that's how my ST205 looks with the mudflaps - I must admit I like it (but my kids and wife make jokes about new controversial look of my Celica :pissed: :twisted: )

btw, this August I attended PECM-2018 (Pan European Celica Meeting) in Slovakia, it was really great to meet new people and see so many Celicas in one place

GMan

Congratulations on your new Car ! :notworthy:
I'll have to keep an eye opened for a LHD ST205 so when my Finances improve, I can pick one up ! :)
Regards;

underscore

Don't worry about the wife and kids, my wife makes fun of my red mudflaps as well. The smaller rims with thicker tires will really make them pop imo.

I also can't help but notice the blue 205 with the body kit in the last picture, strangely enough there's one with the same kit and in the same colour not far from where I live. Small world!

eddie_gt4

Thanks guys!
Every single day I enjoy driving my Celi, even enjoy just look at it (another thing my wife makes jokes about, to tell the truth :lol: )