My st165 got new shoes

stevieg

first of all, hello i'm the new guy :) bought the alltrac about 3 weeks ago, did a bunch of work to it already, mostly maintenance and upkeep.

Upgraded to the ATS Knock sensor
Replaced the pressure side Power steering hose (HUGE JOB)
replaced almost all the door and window switches
bunch of other little stuff

and finally a pic of the new wheels
IM000828.JPG

paint is scheduled for sometime soon :) And i've got a stack of GEN3 goodies in the garage from my RIP mr2, ie. CT20b, Full GEN3 motor, LSD trans etc etc :)

Steve

stevieg

yeah i know it was jacob's old car, i originally looked at it back in november and he was asking $4500 for it then, i offered him $3500 and he turned it down flat :) well I'm laughing now cause I paid alot less than that for it :)

But yeah car is pretty decent but just needs/needed alot of TLC, i've been around the 3sgte for a long time primarily with mr2's so this car isnt anything new for me.

Oh yeah I actually live in lethbridge :) I dont think i'll be able to make it to edmonton this weekend as it isnt the easiest to get away from the family for stuff like that, although i did have my mr2 up in calgary for the SCC in june (was the black 87)

Next time in calgary i'll let you know and hopefully we can meet up.

steve

CMS-GT4

I have seen those wheels on a white 165. It was lowered and had a rear spacer. Looked the old school sexy. :smokes: