All Trac FTP Box

alltrac.net

Use for uploading large amounts of pictures, for archive on the alltrac.net site. For example meet pictures, larger videos, etc.

ftp to ftp.alltrac.net

user name : alltrac
password : club

This site will be monitored for abuse, so if it is not All Trac related, please do not upload it. You are allowed to hotlink the FTP for a meet ONLY shortly after the meet has taken place.

To upload files in Windows XP, simply login, create a folder with a description of the files then copy and paste all the files you like into that folder.

hacker_720

wow, thats frinking awsome. I hade just setup and ftp yesterday for my pics, but this is much simpler cause everone will be used to it.

thanks!!

hacker_720

hey, can we upload the BGB's here so we always have them, and we don't have to keep chasing down sites that are always going down? I have the one for the ST185, anyone got the one for the ST165 / ST205 / the other ones?

turbo4wd

hacker_720":il4axmo5 said:
hey, can we upload the BGB's here so we always have them, and we don't have to keep chasing down sites that are always going down? I have the one for the ST185, anyone got the one for the ST165 / ST205 / the other ones?

As long as someone has them available online, I don't see any reason why we couldnt have the BGB's uploaded.. unless they were massive files..

Balagast

I don;t think they are too massive ... the pdf copy I have are two files that are about 20 megs each. Thats for the 93 st185. I could upload it when i get home, I;m at work right now.

alltrac.net

Go for it.

We have plenty of space available.

I see lots of "username" type folders. When I set this up, I asked that you put a description of what you are uploading as the folder. Uploading it as your user name does not help at all.

I will be changing the folder names when I get a chance.

bozo-merlin

I upload some toyota technical paper when mechanics from toyota learn toyota engine

It is not 3sgte specific but there is lots of information in it

I manage to PDFed the french BGB for 3sgte rev2 and rev3 if you want

WarTowels

Can we actually move this out of Club Gallery and into FAQ- I think it will be better there since 99% of people use this for the BGB's.

-Towels

___Scott___

Try:
Code:
ftp_://_ftp.alltrac.net/
(but remove the underscores, I'm not sure Rob wants direct links posted to the ftp site.)

Nitro_Alltrac

___Scott___":2dzn3trs said:
Try:
Code:
ftp_://_ftp.alltrac.net/
(but remove the underscores, I'm not sure Rob wants direct links posted to the ftp site.)

Worked fine for me. The address needs to go in like this:

ftp://ftp.alltrac.net/

You should get a log in box where you put the user name in as alltrac and the password in as club. I tried it just a minute ago and got right in to the root directory.

MeCalledEvan

I tried to login on this site and it said "530 login Authentication failed." I followed the instructions from the last troubleshoot posted above also to no avail. Any suggestions?

Nitro_Alltrac

I just tried it myself. I didn't get that error but the log in box keeps coming up.

I'd try contacting the new admin. With some of the changes that have been made, something may have happened with the FTP.