Carlos Sainz New zealand style.

Adydas

gt41.jpg

gt42.jpg

gt43.jpg

furpo

mint car, i wish my st185 did not have the toyota paint cancer. soon to be fixed though. best of luck with your turbo. make sure you let us all know how it goes.

roger

Kyoto

Clean as! Was wondering what your car looked like (seen you on grparallye.com) but now i realise i've seen it before!

Do your research and be honest with yourself with what you want from the computer. There are pLenty of choices so it comes down to capability and $ really. If i was to do things differently i'd have gone Autronic, basically a MOTEC (arguably better) and cheaper. Then again if the basics of timing, ignition, knock injector, and a few other simple senors are all you need to control PFC's can be had new on ebay for cheap. Shop around, good luck!

Conan

theUNYTEDone":yuknc68u said:
well, i see blitz on the blue plate...is the rasistic a blitz model or something? :shrug:
Blitz doesn't make turbos, they use KKK units in their kits.
You live and you learn...

theUNYTEDone

Conan":t1emebnd said:
theUNYTEDone":t1emebnd said:
well, i see blitz on the blue plate...is the rasistic a blitz model or something? :shrug:
Blitz doesn't make turbos, they use KKK units in their kits.
You live and you learn...

OHHHHH so they make OTHER parts, making it their kit. the turbo comes from somewhere else, and they just put it off as a package deal, eh?

me<--- :twisted:

Adydas

The turbos a Blitz Turbo kit, the Turbo is a KKK 3070MGA.

Correct its a K26/K27, i expect but have yet to prove its putting out power around the 317kw range.

deecee

Adydas":2hxu79ae said:
I dont got anything worthwhile putting up do i?
Arrange a shoot with Boosted, Stinger and get snwtoy to shoot up some RC goodness! C'mon.. a little photoshoot with 3 RCs would be awesome!

People - motivate Cliff to get the other boys together and get a photoshoot done!