Post up your wheels.

Denver_whiteST185

bigacuralvr":23c64yau said:
I'm planning black for sure....and I believe I just found my rims! Thanks dude!

Get the glossy black ones, a RC bumper, and a good paintjob and you'll give meurz a run for his money as the best looking red trac.

Conan

Denver_whiteST185":vt6vn8hd said:
Get the glossy black ones, a RC bumper, and a good paintjob and you'll give murez a run for his money as the best looking red trac.
Whoever murez is, he won't be happy with the way you just called him :twisted:

theUNYTEDone

alltrac7":3ayre7m4 said:
a little soot here and there isnt that bad is it?

its not that bad, but its still a bitch to clean off, and if viewed by the wrong people, all sorts of negative opinions can be formulated...but then again, those can be shattered when they hear the bone-crushing sound of a turbo spooling up...hehe.

anyway, that work wheel deemed best on a silvia has no lip. therefore, i personally don't think it would look very nice at all. not even up front.

amen to what conan said about TE37's...still my dream wheel. =]

bigacuralvr

theUNYTEDone":3s9w5b9s said:
when they hear the bone-crushing sound of a turbo spooling up

Bone-Crushing? I wouldn't go that far. My SuperCharged 4Runner just kicked the shit out of a passat Turbo. He was pretty bummed....

nothing wrong with a bit of soot on the bumper. :)

me003gb4.jpg

my painted 6th gen wheels. cruddy kumho ecsta 711's. oh well. now to buy an alltrac to put them on :doh:

AWDios

Yeah the tip doesn't stick out far enough, the shop I had do it really sucked, they went under the rear instead of over like the aussie.

No major rubbing issues with the wheels, a little on the front wheel well that's it.

gt4tified

scandinavian link":3rftg7wd said:
nothing wrong with a bit of soot on the bumper. :)

me003gb4.jpg

my painted 6th gen wheels. cruddy kumho ecsta 711's. oh well. now to buy an alltrac to put them on :doh:

Me likey^^^ :D

lumbercis

This is kind of a rehash of the "post your car" thread, as after every post, someone would ask "what kind of wheels are those." But anyway, we should make this a sticky. Supraforums has an awesome wheels sticky which I always thought would be a good reference for us to have as well, as the info is kind of scattered around the boards now.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286652

So even if you've posted the info before, post again in here with the wheel and tire specs (and maybe where you got your wheels from).

Its probably also cool to post cars that aren't yours if you know the wheel specs.

17x7 +30 Volk Te37 1in. spacer in rear
Tires are 215/45/17 I think.

justjoe

These are not our wheels.. but this is what our wheels look like.. this is in response to Ripley's thread way up in the topic . =)

speedline.jpg

jonstew

17 inch Racing Hart C2 Evo's. I ordered the spacers for the rear so it should look a little better soon but it really needs to be lowered.

PA140021.jpg

PA140019.jpg

Conan

Meurz":1sy1h84n said:
That's Conan's way of saying "In my humble opinion, I think the design of the Work Emotion Kai looks better if not the best on a Nissan Silvia". :)
Got pics! :evil:

dscn12873op.jpg

dscn12798dv.jpg

lumbercis

^The Work Emotion is a classic wheel thats been used on all kinds of cars. I don't see any reason it won't look sick on an alltrac as well. I for one am anxiously awaiting the pics of them on the alltrac. We'll see then.

I don't know where this myth came from that only 5-spoke wheels look good on alltracs. The Team Dynamics isn't a five spoke and it looks awesome. Many of us liked the SE37K's. I think we need to branch out and try different things more. We are an insanely conservative bunch as it is. The least we can do is get some wheel variety going. I'm also dying to see the Volk GTU's someone was talking about putting on their 'trac. Now that would be different!

SuperWhite92

lumbercis":10nd9a6y said:
^The Work Emotion is a classic wheel thats been used on all kinds of cars. I don't see any reason it won't look sick on an alltrac as well. I for one am anxiously awaiting the pics of them on the alltrac. We'll see then.

I don't know where this myth came from that only 5-spoke wheels look good on alltracs. The Team Dynamics isn't a five spoke and it looks awesome. Many of us liked the SE37K's. I think we need to branch out and try different things more. We are an insanely conservative bunch as it is. The least we can do is get some wheel variety going. I'm also dying to see the Volk GTU's someone was talking about putting on their 'trac. Now that would be different!

I tried so hard to avoid the 5 spoke cliche, but I fell into it due to a killer deal on project wheels. Sorry.

I was going to get one of a variety though, probably still will:
Enkei NT03+M
Gram Light 57C
BBS LM/CH/RK

I think the problem is that anything other than 5 spokes are very objective, and some people believe that means that they don't like the wheels as much as the thought. Same with colored wheels. You'll find more people that dislike red, blue, and gold wheels than those who dislike blck or silver.

jotarokun

I had some 14" Enkei Rally Compe's...
forumpic2wl2.jpg

But I used the tires up, and got a deal on some 7th Gen's with some Falken 452's wrapped on them.
JW_AT_2.jpg