Post up your wheels.

alwayzsidewayz

SuperWhite92":3hwsqyb7 said:
Compomotives are awesome looking, I just can't get past how much they friggen weigh.

17x7.5" is 22.4lbs, holy hell that's heavy.

Yeah I agree that they are super heavy, but I am fed up of damaging rims, and loosing chunks of wheel to our roads, plus with my season of motorsport I want something that is tough. I for instance would not touch OZ chronos with a bargepole as they are so week.

BTW for those that are interested I got them off www.reyland.co.uk was great service fully recomend him!

gpmarzan

RXevo":2iv4yy1q said:
gpmarzan":2iv4yy1q said:
I guess I should post mine up here also

pict1983oo2.jpg

Enkei GF1 16x7

damnit! XD

That's the EXACT wheel I was looking at for my black st165...fack.

back to the drawing board!!

p.s: it does look killer though.

Sorry to burst your bubble, bro. :p But hey, there are other things you can do to your car to make it look unique. Wheels are just one thing. The GF1 is one of the few wheels I find that looks good on our st165's. Also, thanks for the compliment. :smokes:

ps. you can also find these in gunmetal color too.

88st165

SuperWhite92":2oobgh8q said:
88ST165, what offset are your Team Dynamics?

I'm trying to evaluate the spoke shape in the offsets for my car :)

^38mm

i was thinking of going 17s in the same exact rim and putting the ones i have now back on my white 165 but im thinking of going with rota RBs if i can find a place that has the 16x7 or 16x8 in 5x100 and the right offset which is going to be tough...

RXevo

gpmarzan":frcwfhtp said:
RXevo":frcwfhtp said:
gpmarzan":frcwfhtp said:
I guess I should post mine up here also

Baller 165 Image

Enkei GF1 16x7

damnit! XD

That's the EXACT wheel I was looking at for my black st165...fack.

back to the drawing board!!

p.s: it does look killer though.

Sorry to burst your bubble, bro. :p But hey, there are other things you can do to your car to make it look unique. Wheels are just one thing. The GF1 is one of the few wheels I find that looks good on our st165's. Also, thanks for the compliment. :smokes:

ps. you can also find these in gunmetal color too.

yeah, I was going to get them stripped down and powdercoated white. But now I'm looking at the Oz Superturismo WRC amongst others.

butterface

alltracshoak":1ls0st54 said:
butterface":1ls0st54 said:
this combo works really weel for me, nice job! any pics from other angles, like from the rear? i'd like to see how they sit in comparison to the fenders.
dont have any pics of the rear right now but i think itll need a little spacer to flush it out..here's at a different angle of the front
P1010039.jpg

spacers do the job, i'm happy i picked up some h&r's. either way it looks pretty mean. i wish the boat would hurry up and get my new shoes here! :x

mike325ci

hmm, i guess i didn't post my photo here. i think i may be the only one running bronze Volk CE28Ns on an ST185 here:

Volk CE28N anodized bronze forged aluminum wheels (off the shelf, *not* custom-made)
17x7.5" +33 Offset 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta MX

thread: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21574
more photos: http://www.mchoi.com/go/carpix/2007_06_08_various/

DSCN7264.jpg

DSCN7252.jpg

=======================================================
previously i had on this car (was on car when i bought it, and sold it):

Axis Wheelsite Mesh II cast aluminum wheels
17x7" +40 Offset 215/45/17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712

more photos: http://www.mchoi.com/go/ebay/alltrac/axis_wheels/

dscn5874.jpg

dscn6471.jpg

gts35551

smog7":3w17ndl1 said:
damn why are you 4x4ing now? I'm used to seeing your car slamned

i put the suspension basically back to stock except for the trd rally springs. i need a comfy daily driver. plus i couldnt figure out the alignment with the ksports. maybe a nice set of tiens for later on. i have the mk1 to play with for serious fun for now, along with another s/c.

i get to take it to the snow at least.:D
DSCF6148.jpg

sims

are the third wheels the same as the current ones? they look really good!

do you have a link to the wheels?

gts35551

sims":1v3ibmkz said:
are the third wheels the same as the current ones? they look really good!

do you have a link to the wheels?

thanks, theyre the same. i went chrome because i destroyed one of them on the first set. also theyre discontinued, but i bought my current set from redcelicatrd on the board. he might still have some available. there's also a post on these wheels on the handling section, sportmax 050's.