finally!!! celica photoshoot! 56k GTFO!

so as you guys know i have been taking pictures of my car through a camera phone for the past few months or so but today me and my buddy AO (kudos for him helping me out with these pix) took some good ones. enjoy!

Bong004.jpg

Bong005.jpg

Bong006.jpg

Bong007.jpg

Bong009.jpg

Bong012.jpg

Bong018.jpg

Bong019.jpg

Bong020.jpg

Bong022.jpg

Bong029.jpg

Bong033.jpg

Bong034.jpg

Bong035.jpg

Bong038.jpg

Bong043.jpg

Bong045.jpg

Bong049.jpg

Bong050.jpg

Bong056.jpg

Bong059.jpg

Bong063.jpg

Bong065.jpg

BongHDR.jpg

CMS-GT4

Looks good, need to line up the RC bumper better though.

I like the red seats, but I would had picked seat belts that didn't remind me of christmas when combined with the seats.

toayoztan

About the seats, seat belts, and tach...personal taste is the issue, not brand, so if you enjoy it, keep it

Great job on the car, motor looks clean. yeah i'd like to see some pics with the top up too.

Bryan

CSAlltrac

That is deffinatly one convertable i would be very proud to drive...........nice job on your car it looks great.I do have to agree with simba and vote for losing the tach :shrug:

Meurz

I love this car. Although the dash is not the way I'd do it, the rest is bad ass. 16" TE37, Brides with Takata, nice! 8)

Friends of mine are building a white one which, although it is styled completely different, also looks the business. Nice summer cars, look good with the top down.. :D

darthripley

there are a few things that i don't care for on the interior, but those are my personal tastes.

there's no way i could ever drive it around here on our streets being that low with the front lip.
it wouldn't even make it into our driveway that low.

the engine bay looks nice and clean.
the rims are classics, love the color with the car.

+2 for top-up photos :)

Highway

great job, I really like the front lip....sorry darthripley....

sending my son's celica convertible to paint this week....

theUNYTEDone

damn, i gotta polish those waterspots off of my intercooler.
digging the engine bay! 8)

however, i must agree about the tach/seats. not digging the italy color scheme too much.

overall awesome, though. lots of time, money and effort well paid off.