New St185 pics!

HoleShot

Well, here's my new st185. These pics were taken in Red Rock Canyon outside of Vegas. Click on thumbnails to enlarge.

Engine bay is all stock and a little dirty, if anyone was wondering.

Gary

Whooooo.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I know this car. It is 1992, isn't it?
If I'm not wrong, it was for sale when I bought my old 1991 3 years ago.
I even test drove it before. The dealer is in Tauton, MA

HoleShot

Gary,

Heya, well it was on ebay a few months ago. I contacted the seller personally who just happened to live in Vegas. I was so excited. It took about two months to get the cash, but I dit it. Yes it is 1992, and there is a Taunton, MA dealer badge on the back. I'm trying to get the damn thing off. lol!

You drove it?? lol!

Gary

Wow, it is on the west coast now!
It travelled a long way from Mass. :twisted:
Good to see it is in the good hands.
You can get that badge off using pressure wash at the carwash.
Or you can try heating it up and slide it with fishing line.

HoleShot

I pulled a history report on it. It started out in NY, then to MA, and RI. The seller's father moved from RI out here to Nevada and gave his son the car. The seller sold it because he wanted to buy an STI. He liked the car, he just didn't know too much about it. I'm glad its in my hands too! What a small world.

Gary

Yup. What a small world. :)
The weird thing is when I was looking to buy an alltrac, there were 2 of them within 30 min drive from me.
I chose the 91 one because it had lower miles. Now that car was wrecked after I sold it and alltracman78 tracked it down and bought it.

Anyway, those are awesome pictures!
Mountain, dirt, twisty road, those where the car belongs!

HoleShot

Yes, that is a very excellent drive. Amazing scenery. It is a one way road thats almost as wide as a two laner, and its about 13 miles long. Speed limit is 35, but its not like there are any police up there. It costs $5 to get in though. I think it may become my new road to test out any mods. If there's ever a meet in vegas, there will have to be a run up there.

Rick89GTS

Gary":75v1fj9e said:
Whooooo.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I know this car. It is 1992, isn't it?
If I'm not wrong, it was for sale when I bought my old 1991 3 years ago.
I even test drove it before. The dealer is in Tauton, MA

Welcome to the board Holeshot, nice pics, nicer 185 8)
You'll soon come to find that Gary knows and sees all!

HoleShot

Thanks Rick.

Here is an engine bay pic. I cleaned it up a little, but it still needs some more work, especially that valve cover.

HoleShot

The interior is grey leather and immaculate. The driver seat has the normal wear an tear, but I already have a reupholstered seat from a gts ready to go.

As far as how much I payed..... It still hurts deep down inside. lol.

RIalltrac

clean ride, one less RI alltrac, oh well just makes me more special I guess. I have only spotted one other 185 and about 3 165's, none of those owners visit this board though, oh well. Congrats on the purchase

hehe, seems alltracs have a way of getting around. mine started in cheyenne wyoming, moved to colorado, then to kansas city, and now to good ol' central ohio.

enjoy :D and nice car...and pics :)

GMan

HoleShot

Yeah,

I knew about the meet, just didn't have the car yet. A friend of mine is in some of those pics. He has a 1991 MR2 turbo. I don't know if they took a run up to red rock though.