my car F/S 91 celica GTS

Meurz

Pwnd. :lol:

Just post them here and remember..

picsorban.jpg

TomsST185

im working on it thats the way i bought it. i added the exhaust and intake thats all i have done. still trying to figure out what color to paint it.

Gary

TomsST185":1yx8xvmm said:
im working on it thats the way i bought it. i added the exhaust and intake thats all i have done. still trying to figure out what color to paint it.
Keep the current color!

TomsST185

i would loveto keep it that color but it seems to get sun damage real bad and i right now i dont have a garage to keep my car in. so i was thinking like a candy red or something maybe a pearl color

syko says

i would also say to keep the same color. you dont see much celica in those colors. however, you do choose a 'pearl color' or 'candy red' i do hope you choose to spray everything. (engine bay, door jams, interior bits and peices, basically everything you can see). it would just be odd to see a red car then you look in the engine bay and its the stock color :|

TomsST185

Theres something up with my fog lights not sure what it is yet havent had time to check it out. and if i were to lower the car i want to put tein suspension on it but it cost to much for my pocket right now.