HPIM0107.jpg

HPIM0101.jpg

HPIM0103.jpg

HPIM0104.jpg

HPIM0108.jpg

HPIM0109.jpg

HPIM0110.jpg

Mafix

i'm not sure about that simba. might be a is200 beams. (the real altezza for those who don't know)

Sifu

The valve cover and intake manifold definately look like a BEAMS engine.

Damn I'd love to sit there and look at those classics! Dear lord I bet that GTOne was nice! Although I do see a lot of rust on the Celica... :(

Simba

Mafix":lgxpd1af said:
i'm not sure about that simba. might be a is200 beams. (the real altezza for those who don't know)

A dry-sumped, turbo 3SG Beams with the wrong head, valve cover, and intake manifold?

Maybe, but I rather doubt it. That's the exact same cam belt cover they used on the JGTC cars, to boot.

Sifu

Hmm... Now that you put it yeah it's the JGTC/SuperGT 3sgte powerplant. There's a picture of the Esso Supra. Probably with the stats of the modified 3sgte.

Denver_whiteST185

SuperWhite92":1ym17sga said:
Ted, are you stealing Ryan's photos?

Haha, kidding

yeah, i "hacked" his photo album, if you can call that hacking since its a public folder, kinda like my photobucket account

he posted more today. that trip looked so cool. i really hope i get to go to japan sometime. maybe this summer since i work for EFtours now too

jeez, i think i have three jobs now, and school is starting :crazy:

oh, come by the new store on Wednesday off harmony. they're giving away free burritos

liveXwire

Thats cool, I see they've added a few more cars to that outside area since I was there back in 2003. Yeah I saw a fairly similar race version of what I thought the sign said was a 3SGTE engine. I was a bit silly and didn't take a picture of the sign back then though.

Race3SGTE.JPG

Here were some of the older pictures I had taken of the ST185 rally car back in 2003, it was more evening when I made my way over to that part of the crazy island place so my lighting wasn't as good. Lot of neat stuff there though.
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/cpmeighen/web/japantrip.htm