006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

toayoztan

Looking good, as always!

I've seen that tow hook on a few cars before, pretty cool.

I notice you're missing a horn button. Decided to keep it off?

Bryan

Meurz

Looking very good man. I assume you have rolled the rear fenders? Nice scenery, too! 8)

CSAlltrac

Thanks guys, I still have alot of work i have to do to get here where i want her but she is coming along :D
The wheels and tires are 225 45 17 with a 35mm offset if i remember correctly and the radio plate i made myself with a plain sheet of carbon fibre and a peice of aluminum.My fenders are rolled all the way and i still have some rubbing when in a hard corner.The town i took these pics in is a very cool town, its called jerome and the road going up to it is 158 corners in 12 miles so it was a fun day for me.As for suspention i have gab ajustable dampeners with no name springs and cusco camber plates,i want to go K-sport or tein soon.

Stinger

Awesome car mate, it looks beauty. :D

Excuse my newby question, what do you have to do to roll the fenders? Do you have to do that for any set of wheels? im looking at getting some 17x7.5 100 35 - will i have to do this? :shrug:

Thanks
Ryan

CSAlltrac

The tow hook is actually for an EG civic that i just bolted onto our rear hook i get alot of mixed feelings for it but i like it,rolling fenders is just folding the rear lip in the wheel well so it does not rub and you will only have to do it when your offset is to big or the wheels are spaced.

CSAlltrac

My seats are factory seats that i had reapolstered (spelling) :shrug: with a black sued like matirial with red stitching.If you dig deep enough you can find before and after pics that i posted a long time ago