Jap Autosport Festival '08 (NL)

Meurz

This years JAF was partly spoiled by the weather unfortunately. Although the event started dry, rain caused loads of wheel spin on the track and lots of people to go home early. Still, it was nice to meet up with fellow Celica drivers and enjoy my new wheels, damn I love the new stance!! Hopefully the next years event will be sunny again.. Check out the pics!

http://www.turbocelica.nl/jaf08.htm

(More pics of the wheels will follow, I put them on last night and it's raining again.. Rear arches are filled now, niceee!)

Sal

pics look awesome man!

That white skyline with the carbon fiber trunk looks amazing!

so does you're Carlos Sainz:)

ST185pinjo

Nice pics Rene!

Wheels look much better than the previous I must say, although there isn't much difference between them.

Stil got one spacer set for me for sale?

Next year we are racing aren't we? :D Is there dragracing at the english equivalent of JAF? I sure want to know what she does when everything is installed and broken in.
By next year you should have a BFT on yours. :D

Meurz

Another time Eddie :wink:

Jef, I've got a spare set left now indeed. Will contact you about them. At the JAE there won't be any drag racing but other UK events do have that oppurtunity.

I sure want a BFT man, but still lots of other things too.. We'll see 8)

CMS-GT4

I look forward to more pics. I know I loved the previous wheels, they make me wonder how my 350Z rays might look on the alltrac.