UPDATE - Found a replacement for the RC!

GT4RC

IMG00222.jpg

IMG00225.jpg

IMG00228.jpg

Oh snap!

Haha, don't worry I'm still shopping 8)

Corey

lmao

thats great glen. i cant see the pics :( on the work computer.

i'll see if my laptop can connect to the internet.

GT4RC

hahaha, yeah I gave her the first carwash she's seen in probably 4 years, it demanded some sexy pics :wink:

She's been named "The Sheizbox" and I have since started a roll call with snowboarding stickers!

sims

siiiiiick.

It actually looks pretty clean, How many kilometers on that beast?

How's going back to LHD? :p

are you still looking around for another ST185? ST205's will will be legal very shortly...

GT4RC

WarTowels":20kaud7s said:
Hot.

-Towels
You know it baby! 8)
sims":20kaud7s said:
siiiiiick.

It actually looks pretty clean, How many kilometers on that beast?

haha, it's pretty badass, I must say. It just rolled 200,000 about 150kms ago(just missed it:()
it's unfortunately not 4wd (price was right: free-borrowing it) but she gets 42mpg! like wow super cheap to run. costs me about half as much to insure it too! If I do keep it, she costs $500 and will get a primer black treatment and some tint. and maybe look for some crappy rims to throw on it. black that baby out she might look good. :smokes:

How's going back to LHD? :p
Going back to LHD was easy, as I've been switching back and forth all along, with my old GTS and various friends' cars...

are you still looking around for another ST185? ST205's will will be legal very shortly...
salv345":20kaud7s said:
Going back to the GT4 anytime soon?
There will definately be a GT4 in the very near future, as soon as I find one worth buying. They have all been either wrong color, too high kms, or just too damn expensive. 205's are still next february away, so I doubt that will be the next car, but perhaps one day.

GT4RC

it's not as bad anymore, it actually hasn't stalled lately, but yeah, the car needs a bit of love on all fronts.