Shes coming back boys!!!

alltrac4life

Time for assembly. More powder coated goodness too.

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

SHHHH the Alltrac is sleeping under the cover.
IMG_1086.jpg

I'm keeping the same clutch because it works awesome.
IMG_1089.jpg

Rick89GTS

Love the colors, keeps the engine lookin' good.
Is it all powder coated or did you get some exhaust/turbo parts ceramic coated too?

alltrac4life

The downpipe has the hpc on it. the turbo compressor side will be powdercoated, and the exhaust side and manifold i will paint flat black. The thermostate neck and all plumming for oil and antifreeze has been powdercoated too. more pics after the week is over!

alltrac4life

either friday, or next week. I am waiting for my 5 bar map sencor, and intake filter to get here, they are due friday. Then i will be getting some tuning done for a week or so.

Zeus

very nice job on the powder coating and im assuming some anodizing in there as well

looks great... toyota should have done that from the factory

OlyST185

really cool, cant wait to see your impression since your setup is similar as what im planning, i already received the 6pucks with springs clutch and the cam gears (mine are OBX)

have fun 8)

alltrac4life

My goal is to put 300hp to the ground on the ct26 and top mount intercooler, since nobody thinks it can be done around here.

RIalltrac

you dont think the stock top mount wont become an issue? Personally I dont see why you wouldnt be able to put down 300, but I would think theres a point when the stock topmount just isnt efficient. I have an arc top mount that I've been dying to put on so I can turn the boost up and have a little fun. soon enough.

alltrac4life

I ran 18psi before the rebuild and i will run 20psi on it now. The top mount isnt efficiant but it did fine before the rebuild. Plus i want to show that the ct26 has plenty of potential. I dont have any money for a front mount ic, and rc bumper. You can turn up the boost with the stock top mount, It isnt going to hurt anything.