What i did the last 2 years? (little Update, Page 3)

Celica Turbo

Hello

What i did the last 6 months? yes, i started my big project to rebuild the complete ST165 and use only high-end JDM parts. in addition, many new parts from Japan arrived in the last 6 months.

pictures of the project "JDM ST165 Drift Spec" come if the ST165 are finished.

best regards

Celica Turbo

syko says

oh my god. I hate you.

:twisted:

Lol, jk. There are so many parts that I have never new existed! Ive been following your old posts and literally going back to them to look at all the pictures, to find them on rhdjapan[dot]com! But I usually end up failing because I dont have a better source like you! haha. Nice list, and I want to see pictures of the build!

Meurz

Nice to see the complete list again Stefan, let me know when to start with 'you know' :wink:

So much respect for not cutting any corners man, this car will be the best ST165 ever in my book.. Can't wait for a mini meeting when it's all done up! 8)

klue

Meurz":1r8if53s said:
Nice to see the complete list again Stefan, let me know when to start with 'you know' :wink:

So much respect for not cutting any corners man, this car will be the best ST165 ever in my book.. Can't wait for a mini meeting when it's all done up! 8)

Just because he is buying a bunch of jdm parts does not make his car any better than anyone else, nor does it mean he has cut less corners lol

no offence though, but anyway where are you getting these parts from?! fuck i always end up making my own shit

Meurz

klue":6faoyrhr said:
Just because he is buying a bunch of jdm parts does not make his car any better than anyone else, nor does it mean he has cut less corners lol
Hence I said 'in my book', of course you can build a nice car with non JDM parts too. I know Stefan is building his car as JDM as possible hence no cutting corners.. ALL parts are JDM, I'm loving it! 8)

Denver_whiteST185

What gen engine do you have in your car?

the reason i ask is that some things like that C-One exhaust manifold are for ST165/ST185's, but that SARD fuel rail is for a ST205

Very nice though. i love the look of that exhaust manifold.

darthripley

awesome parts - i'm just a little jdm frog in a big pond :wink:

i would have to say that looks like a ST205 exhaust manifold & the Project Mu brake pads look like they are for ST205 calipers also.

can't wait to see the finished product :)

Celica Turbo

Thanks for your comments!

etantshi":2w0s7yos said:
You def have some nice parts. You have a better pic of that brake master cyl stopper?

No, not this time. The brake master cylinder stopper is designed for the ST185 and ST205. He has different holes to fit in the ST185 and ST205 engine bay, but its designed for RHD GT-Fours.

My ST165 engine bay get new color an i can drill new holes or something.

Meurz":2w0s7yos said:
klue":2w0s7yos said:
Hence I said 'in my book', of course you can build a nice car with non JDM parts too. I know Stefan is building his car as JDM as possible hence no cutting corners.. ALL parts are JDM, I'm loving it! 8)

Thanks René, that`s right. The plan is to build the car completly with JDM parts.

Denver_whiteST185":2w0s7yos said:
What gen engine do you have in your car?

the reason i ask is that some things like that C-One exhaust manifold are for ST165/ST185's, but that SARD fuel rail is for a ST205

Very nice though. i love the look of that exhaust manifold.

I build a new GEN3 engine from an ST205 next year. I plan to use all parts from the GEN3 3S-GT with a new GEN4 engine block from the Caldina.

The exhaust manifold is for the GEN3 3S-GT from the ST205 or MR2 Turbo

best regards

Celica Turbo

Celica Turbo

etantshi":1t0gm29j said:
What site you get the brake master cyl stopper? They have any pics?

JSPEED :twisted:

Here the picture from JSPEED

cel-25_masterstopper.jpg

best regards

Celica Turbo

etantshi

Celica Turbo":1h388elr said:
etantshi":1h388elr said:
What site you get the brake master cyl stopper? They have any pics?

JSPEED :twisted:

Here the picture from JSPEED

cel-25_masterstopper.jpg

best regards

Celica Turbo

I was talking about a site that was a little more user friendly. :wink: A site that even I, a 'gaijin' could order from. :)

Kinda hard to break the language barrier as I speak very limited japanese.

http://cs-marche.com/

darthripley

i'm sure if you ask the guys at rhdjapan.com they can get it for you Andre - that's how i got the JSpeed springs from them.

etantshi

darthripley":21ftjg2b said:
i'm sure if you ask the guys at rhdjapan.com they can get it for you Andre - that's how i got the JSpeed springs from them.

Yeah, I ended up asking them. Waiting on the reply. Depending on price, I might just make one.