Pictures of My Stock All-Trac

myalltrac

What about the different front bumper and not saying alltrac on the back.

My 1990
dsc06737.jpg

Speedo is in MPH?

I suppose if you want to be technical, the rc bumper would be the only "Upgrade" on the car. It was put on by my dad (I bought it from him) because he originally thought I would go with a FMIC setup. I've recently decided to go with a custom TMIC setup.

The badging is also different because the outside of the car was beaten and bruised pretty bad when he got it. Thus he had it repainted the Ferrari red you see and in doing so altered the badging slightly.

And since I just KNOW this is gonna come up,...YES the hood inserts and scoop is painted black as opposed to the factory body color. This is because I'm going to be Carbon Fibering a few pieces of the car and it's going to match pretty nice once it's all done. You can consider this an "Upgrade" also if you'd like. :)

myalltrac

Celica All-Trac Turbo":1w06un2q said:
I suppose if you want to be technical, the rc bumper would be the only "Upgrade" on the car. It was put on by my dad (I bought it from him) because he originally thought I would go with a FMIC setup. I've recently decided to go with a custom TMIC setup.

The badging is also different because the outside of the car was beaten and bruised pretty bad when he got it. Thus he had it repainted the Ferrari red you see and in doing so altered the badging slightly.

And since I just KNOW this is gonna come up,...YES the hood inserts and scoop is painted black as opposed to the factory body color. This is because I'm going to be Carbon Fibering a few pieces of the car and it's going to match pretty nice once it's all done. You can consider this an "Upgrade" also if you'd like. :)

LOL, explains it, I have only seen a few of them with the cloth and I think they were all Canadian cars. I had a nice red 1992. About the same intensity as your red.

alltracst185

myalltrac":2kr03xlq said:
Celica All-Trac Turbo":2kr03xlq said:

LOL, explains it, I have only seen a few of them with the cloth and I think they were all Canadian cars. I had a nice red 1992. About the same intensity as your red.
]
my 1990 has cloth and it's a u.s model :shrug: does this mean that they are more rare with cloth interior? and i'm not nitpicking but it has a short throw shifter too. haha sorry

I actually thought about that today while I was at work lol. I was like OH! and the car has the twm shifter I had installed also. I KNOW someone's gonna say somethin lol. And I learned how to drive a stick shift on the Trac' but that was some years back while my dad still owned it. Funny how things work out huh :)