My friend's ST185 @ GT-FOUR meeting ( 27th/July/2008 )

Hotrodhendrix

I like the white out look!!! VERY NICE!! Makes me want to paint my alltrac white.

Not a fan of the fenders but hey you goda do what you goda do.

CSAlltrac

I have TONS of old school WRC vids at home but those mirrors look longer from front to back than the ones on the WRC ST185...........just wondering what they were

GT4times2

Hotrodhendrix":3s8cwdzn said:
I like the white out look!!! VERY NICE!! Makes me want to paint my alltrac white.

Not a fan of the fenders but hey you goda do what you goda do.

I was thinking the same thing. White's my favorite color for the ST185. I may do that to mine.

suzq044

Not really a fan of the make-shift widebody, kind of makes it look like it bumped something on the way down to the meet..

Otherwise, very nice looking vehicle. 8)
[i'll take the old(first pic) wheels too - lol]

darthripley

i like the 2nd before pic best with the white rims.
it looks ok in white, but that black khaki metallic is such a great color!

CMS-GT4

Hideki,

I am glad to see you still visit. I miss you regular posts of awesome cars.

Could you ask him how he changed his front PCD? If his wheels are all 5x114, then he would have had to convert the front somehow.

thanks.

I hope all is well over there.

hideki

Hi Coldiron,

I'm glad you remember me :D

His 30mm spacer has diffrent PCD(100 for rotor side, 114.3 for wheel side with stud)

CMS-GT4

I saw that, but what about the front? Did he use a spacer on the front as well? I assume the fronts are also 5x114.

thanks,
JC

hideki

Coldiron,

Answer from my friend :)

Front : Offset +35 9.5J-18 PCD 114.3 & Spacer 30mm
Rear : Offset +45 9.5J-18 PCD 114.3 & Spacer 30mm

etantshi,

Sugoidesune :)

I thought it's nice and cool as WRC TTE tarmac ST185 :D

CMS-GT4

Thanks a lot. I was wondering why he needed to push out the fenders with 265s. I run 255/40/17 and still have 10mm more i can fit under the fenders w/o rubbing. His car looks great, even though I am not a huge fan of what was done the fenders. I would love to find a set of wheels like that myself. That would make me definitely want to change my bolt pattern to 5x114.

smog7

thank you for posting those pictures hideki. it is nice to hear that st185s are still being used on he track. the last transformation of the car looks insane. is he running a bov?

hideki

Coldiron,

I thought he was going to modify the fenders like plastic model from TAMIYA which fenders are more wide than real ST185.

smog7,

>insane
:D :D

bov= Blow off valve??
His car doesn't have the blow off valve.
I don't know how to say exactly in English but I could hear the sound of back-pressure tubine.

smog7

this thread is too good to go to waste
Mori1.jpg

mori2.jpg

mori3.jpg

mori4.jpg

mori5.jpg

mori6.jpg

mori7.jpg

mori8.jpg

mori9.jpg

mori10.jpg