Back fire from hell

magnum

What are you using for engine management? If you are still using a MAF sensor with a BOV that discharges to the atmosphere, then you will get Back fires at shifts because the BOV is discharging air that already has been metered. If this is the case you could solve the problem by resurculating the BOV back into the intake in between the MAF and entree to the turbo.

magnum

WarTowels":23x0ch0n said:
Is it safe to assume he is running engine management at 20psi?

If not, probably should.

-Towels
Yes I thought that too, but it looks like it's over fueling at his shift point, so that was my only thought.

WarTowels

Right on. I know what your there thinking.

And by "Probably should" I meant he should probably run EMS, not that you should probably assume.

That was a bit unclear of me. :wink:

-Towels

LegacyofDan

can someone explain in great and vast detail anti-lag...i have some far out assumptions and guesses as to what it could b, but i would rather have the brilliance of alltrac.net tell/inform/educate me

LegacyofDan

nah...looks similar, but i dont think so...the gold rims in the vid are 12 spokes...and his are 5 spoke...and the bumper is more cut out on in the vid.....plus pat never has that huge ST205 looking wing on the back....so i dont think so :shrug: