post up your bov setup

toyopet1

Like the title says. I'm thinking in install a bov in my gen II between turbo and the ata so I'd like to see what you guys got.

WarTowels

0462.jpg

-Towels

toayoztan

Mine is the same as Towels.

This is what you will usually see for the TMIC. The other feasible option is using a T hose. Otherwise, not much else you can do.

Bryan

Sal

Here's mine.
Apexi Dual Chamber
(Sorry for crap phone pic. I cant afford a camera lol)
IMG02562.jpg

CelicaAllTrac92

Mine is a TurboXS type S welded on. Had it done either before those T-hoses were available or I wasn't aware of them, otherwise I would have used one.

n27406277_32017093_1706.jpg

d1alltrac

I'm running a TurboXS Type H on the stock port of a 205I/C. I used to have an RFL but I think somone stole it from my garage because I can't find it anywhere. :lol:

toayoztan

Has anyone been able to fit a tial bov on the stock tmic? We are talking about the tial 50mm, not the tial q bov.

I know it seems like over kill but I have a spare tmic, and i was going to borrow my bro's tial bov to slap on and try it out. I think my HKS SSQV is not working like it should either...the bolt on the back is even missing hah.

I have a straight intake, but I think I'd need a small pipe to weld onto the TMIC elbow, and then have the Tial c-clamp flange welded on the end of that. But then i'm not so sure if that will be efficient (adding to the overkill size of the tial bov).

Bryan