So i modded my SS auto twin tip exhaust... videos added!

Hotrodhendrix

toayoztan":2lqlyfry said:
I like the polished canister still, but whatever floats our boats!
Bryan

Exactly! What ever tickles your pickle!

Personally I dont like the look of exhaust on our cars at all but this looks nice also. Im just gonna get a fuel cell and dump my exhaust half way back. :D

Droptop93

I like it. I wish I could get my magnaflow to tuck tha close to the bumper ......any ratleing or rubbing? Mines close but not that close

Droptop93":1dzgi4v5 said:
I like it. I wish I could get my magnaflow to tuck tha close to the bumper ......any ratleing or rubbing? Mines close but not that close

no rubbing or any noise what so ever. I just watched my spacing when i had the welding done.

WarTowels

I want your Sard mig!

Maybe if I pay Turbo Lean to make a copy of my SSAutochrome exhaust... and then you send me your MIG....

:shrug:

-Towels

CMS-GT4

I will note that down. There is a good chance I might take that offer in a month or so once the car is done painted. :D

I sort of want to hear what a ss exhaust sounds like though.

CMS-GT4

Got any sound clips of it? Are the holes on the muffler smaller than the pipe welded on and is it visible?

CMS-GT4":2fow3ccu said:
Got any sound clips of it? Are the holes on the muffler smaller than the pipe welded on and is it visible?

No sound clips yet. I was going to cut the holes bigger but due to the muffler design, that would not be possible without exposing the sound deadening inside it. I do believe that flow is a little better because the exhaust gases doesnt have to flow through those long tips anymore.

I just got back from vacation tonight so maybe if i have time tomorrow i can take some videos of the muffler.

CMS-GT4

I like it. I am still really thinking about trying to trade my sard for something like that. I like the way it looks and it sounds good too.

CMS-GT4":3oic8l9o said:

Yes the holes are much smaller then the pips on the muffler. i painted everything flat black so you cant see the cut-off pipes. plus after driving after a while, the exhaust coats itself with in.