Mish Productions- Quantum Trailer

This is a trailer I made for a video I am making. All footage and editing is done by me. Just figured I would see what you guys think. I need about 3 more minutes of actual footage for the video but Ohio weather sucks. The actual video has a few clips of my alltrac but it hasnt run for most of the filming and now doesnt run again, but hopefully I can get some more footage before the video is done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psogfLB4-Y4

redGT4

Looking good. Invest in a good tripod if you haven't already; their a must when trying to get a good repeatable shot. What editor you using?

Yeah, I have a tripod but its shitty and breaking. My main problem is in car views and trying to keep it steady. Ill probably get a better one soon. All footage is just taken with a Canon PowerShot A640 point and shoot camera. And as for editing im using Windows Movie Maker which isnt really the best. I have a Mac Cube that I need to get working for any other movies I do. Im kinda into free running/parkour too and started a video with that too but had to take a break for a while because of back problems.