dsc4435atg3.jpg

dsc4462apo3.jpg

dsc4463ajd5.jpg

dsc4466anw6.jpg

dsc4472axz4.jpg

dsc4477adi9.jpg

dsc4478ake2.jpg

RedCelicaTRD

I always think it's funny when people doubt the snow driving capabilities of an AllTrac with snow tires! Mine has yet to get stuck even with some deep snow.

alltracst185

RedCelicaTRD":yiowzkln said:
I always think it's funny when people doubt the snow driving capabilities of an AllTrac with snow tires! Mine has yet to get stuck even with some deep snow.

That is very true!

I used to pass 4x4 trucks with all season tires on my trac the first and only winter i drove it.

my3sgte

I need snow tires!!!

My buddy thinks Im stupid for driving it in the winter just because its an all-trac...

CMS-GT4

I never had a problem "going" in the snow. It is the "stopping" part that always got me in the alltrac.

Slink

YerRandO":3k2k2k0g said:
22 hours, was this your trip to castlegar? Which way did you go?

yeah man. BC #3, the Coq. was closed the day we were traveling anyway (and in the wrong direction) it was a loonnnnnggg drive

Slink

I had them before on my Celica GTS and I had to get them again... I think they are the most amazing thing that's ever happened to tires LOL

Well worth the $$$$ like ten fold

YerRandO

Slink":36qonrjr said:
YerRandO":36qonrjr said:
22 hours, was this your trip to castlegar? Which way did you go?

yeah man. BC #3, the Coq. was closed the day we were traveling anyway (and in the wrong direction) it was a loonnnnnggg drive

I manages 17 hours from the wack and back...LOL, I kept an eye out for your car when I was there