165 pic, I think I'm in love.

Shaggz00

I got this image from http://www.celicaseite.de.vu/ . sooo I hope the owner doesn't mind me using this pic considering I have no clue what language it's in or how to ask him..

But I am in love with this pic and I want ittttttttttt!!! :cry:

329.jpg

Well, mayyybe I could do without that lip and those skirts, But it's just so CLEAN! and I do think it needs to have the factory fogs back. But I still want it!!

Austen_gt4

those side skirts arnt realy that bad, prolly some of the better i'v seen. the fronts not tooo tooo bad if it was mine i'd have to modify it a bit to get it to my likeing.

nynoah75

The site is in German. I am pretty good at German if you need anything translated. I lived in Germany for 5 years. I learned how to speak German from car tuning.

I made my own hot rod there. I had an 85 VW golf that I dropped a VR6 into. Most guys that I needed to talk to for advice did not speak German so, I learned.

Noah

nynoah75

Actually I was reading the site some more. He is from Estonia, but he speaks German.

The pic with the side pipes looks like the one out of the Reiger cataloge from germany.

Shaggz00

CMS-GT4":3ur9mad3 said:
I'd live w/ the side pipes if it had like 700hp/ :D

hahaha, I think they actually look pretty cool. it makes the whole car look longer and sportier I think... But I could also see how some people would think otherwise. They belong more on an old cobra or corvette.

Kyoto

I think the ST165 looks best when its unaltered. It really doesn't look like an 18y.o. car. Lower it and put on a subtle set ofr rims and it does the rest by itself!

Rick89GTS

Kyoto":33901lv3 said:
I think the ST165 looks best when its unaltered. It really doesn't look like an 18y.o. car. Lower it and put on a subtle set ofr rims and it does the rest by itself!

I agree 100%. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Don't like the top one at all. Leave it alone!

1stGenAllTrac

i like the tte colours in the first pic.. i was thinkin of going that route when i paint the ol girl.. someday.. can do without the bodykit tho, i like the stock lines.

Ervin_S

hey shaggz what do you think about this. It's an 85-89 mr2 kit on the celica. Leme know what u think.

stock look
white24uy.jpg

with kit (note the added little spoiler :wink: )
5star9ku.jpg