Dope gt four video thread

MWP

Wow thats a nice circuit. Thanks F1! :)

Nice driving too. Didnt look like you were pushing too hard, but you were nice and smooth everywhere.
That Mclaren passing at ~10min mark was quite amazing.

CSAlltrac

Corey":4xpl21fd said:
Nice driving, looks like the car is running very well! Wish we had tracks like that in Canada.
Thank you sir, There's a Canadian GP isnt there?
MWP":4xpl21fd said:
Wow thats a nice circuit. Thanks F1! :)

Nice driving too. Didnt look like you were pushing too hard, but you were nice and smooth everywhere.
That Mclaren passing at ~10min mark was quite amazing.
Thank you sir, I have a lot more to give for sure. This was the first day with the new big brakes and I was barely touching on their capabilities. I need a sway bar to stay flatter in the long, fast corners, that would gain me a lot of time. My second lap in the video was roughly a 2:50 with a single traffic delay, the Porsche. That section right before I passed him he was holding me up pretty good compared to what I'm able to do through there when its clear. My buddy has a new Porsche GT4 and he's turning just under 2:40s driving at about an 8 out of 10, so I'm pretty happy with where my classic is. The McLarens are BRUTAL fast, it's unreal.

Corey

hank you sir, There's a Canadian GP isnt there?

Sure, but the track is used by cyclists and joggers year round, and when cars are allowed on the track, the limit is 30km/h :(

CMS-GT4

Someone posted a screenshot in a celica group and I used it to find a site that lists movies with cars. This show features lots of real Japanese cars but this was the first episode.