My ST165 (Pictures)

nynoah75

I miss switzerland. So many cool AWD cars there. I use to spend many weekends in Interlaken area. (while stationed in the army in germany) Where in switzerland are you?

Noah

nynoah75

Ya ich kenna Rapperswil. Ich habben durch gefahren wann ich war im Zurich. Das war 1998 glaube ich. Shoenen stadt.

InitialD93

Ya ich kenna Rapperswil. Ich habben durch gefahren wann ich war im Zurich. Das war 1998 glaube ich. Shoenen stadt.

WTF was he sayin :twisted: someone translate i dont speek freaky-deaky Dutch

nynoah75

I said (translated)

Yes I know Rapperswil, I have drivin though there when I was in Zurich. That was 1998 I think. Nice city.

Best thing you can ever learn in life is another language. It is one of the biggest weakness for americans. The Swiss tend to know 3 or 4 languages - French, German, Italian, and English. I currently speak German and I can understand a lot of Russian. My roadblock to learning russian has been the Cyrilic alphabet. I need to get off my ass and apply myself though.

Noah

InitialD93

i can understand a little French(high school)... and certain things... but other languages just dont interest me right now as i dont plan on traveling to anywhere that doenst speek english.