alltrac101 on you tube

LegacyofDan

GT4RC":mmaropf0 said:
Rick89GTS":mmaropf0 said:
Hmm, where is Pat these days?
Probably read this, and decided not to post after everyone called his kid an idiot...

i think everyone was refering to the kid with the camera, not his son. atleast thats how i felt, the kid with the camera scares me that he got that close to such a legend(imo)

sammyw":mmaropf0 said:
LegacyofDan":mmaropf0 said:
i love it when he thought the calipers were brembos lol

hope those kids dont go for any joy rides :|

I don't think he could even if he wanted to, which explains why they were showing off the interior from behind the glass. But that was an amazing looking all trac.

that is true, but still when there is a will there is a way, and i think we have been young and stupid before and i just hope that niether of those boys make any bad choices

"hey man my dad got a 10 sec car"
"no shit man really, i wanna see it, lets bring to the local meet and race man"
"nah my dad would never let me do that"
"ah come on man, your dad never has to know, we will borrow and have it back before he knows its gone"
"idk man...idk he really loves his car"
"come on dude imagine how cool it would be"

i can see that kid with the camera trying to pull something like with pat's son. idk maybe i just care too much about someone else's car :wink:

GT4times2

The guy recording and talking was Pat's son's friend. They were, of course goofing around. His son is about 16 years old. I just spoke to Pat. He didn't know about it till after the recording. No big deal. Easy on the youngin's fellas. We were all once there. :p