New 185 wide body concept

CMS-GT4

I saw a scooby that inspired me. I wanted to see what it might look like on a 185. Not my best ps work, but I wanted to see what everyone thought, plus I need to get back to work.

gt4widebodyconcept7om.jpg

InitialD93

i just have to say... OMG... with the fenders a bit more shapely in the front and the CS bumper insead... and regular hood id be down for it

hideki

The bonnet hood looks good but a bit noisy(visually) and does not make sense.
Hot air comes out from the front vent and then goes into the engine bay at the air scoop behind.

Well , I like the body shape (fenders, big wheel arch) :wink:

CMS-GT4

I was using a GTC as my guide. I was not thinking this as a daily driver. I do think the hood could be reworked. As far as spoiler, it would end up w/ a big wing like the rest of the race cars.

I just pictured a car that would be passing skylines and tom's supra.

I sorta like the rear as far design goes for a realistic wb kit. Not a big fan of the side skirts, or square flare for a daily. The hood may lack some logic, but its the one they used. I would like to make it more like the rc hood. I may do a second version tommorow.

Here is the car it came from.

attachment.php

toayoztan

CMS-GT4":3ffzneaa said:
I was using a GTC as my guide. I was not thinking this as a daily driver. I do think the hood could be reworked. As far as spoiler, it would end up w/ a big wing like the rest of the race cars.

I just pictured a car that would be passing skylines and tom's supra.

I sorta like the rear as far design goes for a realistic wb kit. Not a big fan of the side skirts, or square flare for a daily. The hood may lack some logic, but its the one they used. I would like to make it more like the rc hood. I may do a second version tommorow.

Here is the car it came from.

attachment.php

The link is not a .jpg link. You need to use URL for that. But copying and pasting the link doesn't work either. It requires us to sign in to the site.

Bryan

By the way, it looks pretty cool, exotic. Nothing i'd personally do for my car though.

shoteh

that looks bad!#$...the racing slicks with those wheels are yummy...if I had enough $ id make my car look like that :D

all_trac_power

is it possible for you to photo shop the car from other angles. i ran into a bit of extra money and was thinking of atempting a wide body such as that if you can that would be great..

CMS-GT4

Only if you can find more pics of the wide body scooby I used to make it.

I am going to do a more realistic version once I get my 3d machine going.

CMS-GT4

I think I may try another hood when I get the time. The hood I always envisioned is like the vette gt car. It is shaped like the RC hood bulge but vents slots go across the hood all the way up. I may try and round off the square edge of the front fender.

CMS-GT4

Here is a super quick, ps edit. My original files are at teh office so I kinda made a rough draft. Here is the img. w/ an RC hood and no edge over the front fender.

In this mode I do not like how then fenders are squared out from the body, I think the front fenders need to taper back into the body.

gt4widebodyconcept727zv.jpg

muneo

I like it but, it would probably be impossible to pull off convincingly in real life. Not to sound like a CAD geek or anything but I'd love to see a front, rear and side view of this.