Switch to full style
Pictures, Videos, and Links to other Media
Post a reply

Post up your ST205

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 pm

As the number of ST205's in canada has grown quite a bit I am interested in seeing everyone elses rides. post em up!

here's mine;
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 am

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 am

very nice, didn't know people in the states could import these? any mods?

EDIT: just read some of your other posts so no need to answer.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 am

3inch exhaust to the side...... full coil overs.....

waiting to install camgears and new turbo and other things jus have to stop being lazy

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 am

pipes wrote:3inch exhaust to the side...... full coil overs.....

waiting to install camgears and new turbo and other things jus have to stop being lazy

lol i'm in the same boat. there's a lot I want to do but am so lazy. I'm storing it for the winter so I think i'll end up putting it off till the spring. Although I have some stuff I need to do before winter regardless. hope i can find some motivation.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Here's my 205WRC

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 am

^u suck

nice car

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 am

Very clean.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Here is my girl that I picked up to keep the mr2 and st185 company.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

and would anybody humor me and tell me what lip kit this is(particularly the front since its cracked so i can replace it) its all fiberglass

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:51 am

Nice car, but what's with those zebra door inserts? :P

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 am

Reminds me of the Honda Beat interior!
I like it :)

Oh and I believe that is the TRD kit on your 205. I see lips and stuff for sale on eBay but at eye stabbing prices.
Last edited by Sal on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 am

you guys are putting my 205 to shame!!!!... i love that cleanbox i want it

Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:10 am

pipes wrote:you guys are putting my 205 to shame!!!!... i love that cleanbox i want it

x2! I have some work to do to get my 205 up to par. and I MUST have a clean box!

and btw CDUB any chance you'd be willing to part with those rims? they look AWFUL on your car :P

and to sal, if that is the trd kit i think that means that the one I took off was a trd kit except for maybe the rear spats. Front lip is cracked but what do you guys think it would be worth? Someone wants to buy it off me and i'm currently strapped for cash so i don't wanna just make up something random and possibly rip myself off but at the same time wouldn't wanna look like an asshole ripping off the guy. I'd wanna give him fair price since he's a fellow 205 enthusiast.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Well... I know that the side skirts on CDubs 205 are TRD spec.
As for the rear bumper... It might be something else since they dont look just like splitters but rather a more different rear bumper?
The front bumper lip I see ALOT. I don't know who its made by but I'm sure the folks on GT40C would know!

I like it on white cars :D

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Sal wrote:Well... I know that the side skirts on CDubs 205 are TRD spec.
As for the rear bumper... It might be something else since they dont look just like splitters but rather a more different rear bumper?
The front bumper lip I see ALOT. I don't know who its made by but I'm sure the folks on GT40C would know!

I like it on white cars :D

Ya, I really liked the kit on my car actually but it didn't leave me with much ground clearance and actually got beaten up a bit. So I decided to stick to the rally look which I happen to like a bit more. :D
Post a reply