Post up your ST205

pipes

GTFOURST205guy":33edwq72 said:
Sal":33edwq72 said:
Well... I know that the side skirts on CDubs 205 are TRD spec.
As for the rear bumper... It might be something else since they dont look just like splitters but rather a more different rear bumper?
The front bumper lip I see ALOT. I don't know who its made by but I'm sure the folks on GT40C would know!

I like it on white cars :D

Ya, I really liked the kit on my car actually but it didn't leave me with much ground clearance and actually got beaten up a bit. So I decided to stick to the rally look which I happen to like a bit more. :D

if you have sideskirts i want them please

GTFOURST205guy

pipes":g7gqcsyl said:
GTFOURST205guy":g7gqcsyl said:
Sal":g7gqcsyl said:
Well... I know that the side skirts on CDubs 205 are TRD spec.
As for the rear bumper... It might be something else since they dont look just like splitters but rather a more different rear bumper?
The front bumper lip I see ALOT. I don't know who its made by but I'm sure the folks on GT40C would know!

I like it on white cars :D

Ya, I really liked the kit on my car actually but it didn't leave me with much ground clearance and actually got beaten up a bit. So I decided to stick to the rally look which I happen to like a bit more. :D

if you have sideskirts i want them please

sorry they've already been spoken for, just deciding on a price pretty much.

T-Barr

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

Got this recently most this pics are ones sent by the dealer I got it off in quebec...I live in nova scotia however and am not much of a picture taker

Texasnick

Dang, there are some really nice 205's around! Those are all very clean!

My WRC....picked it up a couple weeks ago...don't mind the radar detector wiring....I'll hardwire that in sooner or later.

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01339_resize.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

Landon

very nice lookin guys. T-barr, very very nice looking wheel/tire combo. looks very good. the stock 205 wheels make me feel a little sickly. lol

Sal

^^^They aren't THAT bad... 8)

I've had many mixed thoughts on the rims... They make great winter rims lol.

Texasnick

Yeah I'm using mine right now for winter rims too. They are pretty ugly. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can get some nicer wheels and sticky tires.

Landon

yeah i'd imagine they would make good winter rims. i'd rock them over stealies. lol. you guys know i'm just jealous so i have to point out something. lol.

man the st205 with the stock 3 spoke rims looks like a pontiac sunfire with 3 spoke rims. Those have got to be some of the worst stock rims I've seen.

edit: beating a dead horse lol.

gt4gordon

not mine but it was my best mates before he died. i did do a lot of work on it tho.

Attachments

• 420247221_4e640d64d3.jpg
    420247221_4e640d64d3.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2,509

Sal

^I'm sorry to hear about you're mate :(

I have many pictures of this ride! It's beautiful!
Wasn't he a young driver?

gt4gordon

yeah it is an awesome car.

yeah he was just about to turn 30. thats 3 years almost since he died. still cant believe it.

Landon

Sal":2x94x2lu said:
^I'm sorry to hear about you're mate :(

I have many pictures of this ride! It's beautiful!
Wasn't he a young driver?
+1
that is a very good looking car!
ps- do you have a higher res picture?

gt4gordon

dont really have many pictures of it as used to see the car every so didnt take many pics of it.

Attachments

• 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 2,494
  • 374.jpg
    374.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 2,494
  • 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 2,494