Post up your ST205

GTFOURST205guy

As the number of ST205's in canada has grown quite a bit I am interested in seeing everyone elses rides. post em up!

here's mine;
IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

GTFOURST205guy

very nice, didn't know people in the states could import these? any mods?

EDIT: just read some of your other posts so no need to answer.

pipes

3inch exhaust to the side...... full coil overs.....

waiting to install camgears and new turbo and other things jus have to stop being lazy

GTFOURST205guy

pipes":32m20at9 said:
3inch exhaust to the side...... full coil overs.....

waiting to install camgears and new turbo and other things jus have to stop being lazy

lol i'm in the same boat. there's a lot I want to do but am so lazy. I'm storing it for the winter so I think i'll end up putting it off till the spring. Although I have some stuff I need to do before winter regardless. hope i can find some motivation.

~CDUB~

Here is my girl that I picked up to keep the mr2 and st185 company.

IMG_5418.jpg
IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5421.jpg
IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg
IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

and would anybody humor me and tell me what lip kit this is(particularly the front since its cracked so i can replace it) its all fiberglass

Sal

Reminds me of the Honda Beat interior!
I like it :)

Oh and I believe that is the TRD kit on your 205. I see lips and stuff for sale on eBay but at eye stabbing prices.

GTFOURST205guy

pipes":2j1edk0q said:
you guys are putting my 205 to shame!!!!... i love that cleanbox i want it

x2! I have some work to do to get my 205 up to par. and I MUST have a clean box!

and btw CDUB any chance you'd be willing to part with those rims? they look AWFUL on your car :p

and to sal, if that is the trd kit i think that means that the one I took off was a trd kit except for maybe the rear spats. Front lip is cracked but what do you guys think it would be worth? Someone wants to buy it off me and i'm currently strapped for cash so i don't wanna just make up something random and possibly rip myself off but at the same time wouldn't wanna look like an asshole ripping off the guy. I'd wanna give him fair price since he's a fellow 205 enthusiast.

Sal

Well... I know that the side skirts on CDubs 205 are TRD spec.
As for the rear bumper... It might be something else since they dont look just like splitters but rather a more different rear bumper?
The front bumper lip I see ALOT. I don't know who its made by but I'm sure the folks on GT40C would know!

I like it on white cars :D

GTFOURST205guy

Sal":3k93wc7f said:
Well... I know that the side skirts on CDubs 205 are TRD spec.
As for the rear bumper... It might be something else since they dont look just like splitters but rather a more different rear bumper?
The front bumper lip I see ALOT. I don't know who its made by but I'm sure the folks on GT40C would know!

I like it on white cars :D

Ya, I really liked the kit on my car actually but it didn't leave me with much ground clearance and actually got beaten up a bit. So I decided to stick to the rally look which I happen to like a bit more. :D

schmooot

oh and here's my wrc

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

I just picked up some 7th gen gts wheels for it, hopefully I can make them fit cuz I'm not a fan of the ones on there

GTFOURST205guy

schmooot":sjax6kbs said:
oh and here's my wrc

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

I just picked up some 7th gen gts wheels for it, hopefully I can make them fit cuz I'm not a fan of the ones on there

As a fellow ST205 owner I thought I should tell you those mud guards don't look good and i'd be happy to dispose of them for you :p Or even trade for my brand new mud flaps