A few recent pics

88st165

Taken downtown Chicago courtesy of my buddy along with his mr2t.

IMG_7672ps.jpg

IMG_7675e.jpg

IMG_7685ps.jpg

IMG_7686ps.jpg

IMG_7692ps.jpg

LegacyofDan

Eugene, very nice pics dude! you give me ambition to take pics of my trac's again, lol. its been a while. but damn dude nice pics!

monkey8oi

awesome pics!!! damn, your car looks soooooooo clean.... wish mines looked as clean as yours.. loving the jdm corners too.. i just got my set installed with some led bulbs in them... looks real nice, i must say...

88st165

Thanks for the comments guys. I have been tossing around the idea of getting new wheels. I really have had my eye on oz ultraleggera but I want to finish my new turbo setup along with fmic first. Go before show always. I do really like the team dynamics alot and tires for 15" are cheap so Ill keep them (I have 2 sets) and put one on my white 165 and the other set Ill keep my rcomps on them. As for the corners I still havent wired them up properly to have both the top and bottom light up so right now just the bottom section has the bulb. I do have the proper wiring harness for them but Ive just been slackin on it. Post pics of yours with the led bulbs as Im curious to see what they look like.

88st165

Oh yea dont get me wrong I love the wheels and I think they do go well with the car when I look at it by itself. But when I park next to my buddy my wheels look soo small makes me want to go 17" badly. The tires are 225/50 so the beefy sidewall helps with that rally car image I guess.

88st165

the-jr-man":na1cw3ox said:
car looks good.
can you send me a high res of the 2nd picture
Ill ask my buddy as he has them all.

GT4times2":na1cw3ox said:
The car looks great. I love the pics. Night shots are just beautiful.
Thanks. The city on a clear night is just breath taking. There are so many great spots to do photoshoots. Look forward to more next year.

GT4times2

GT4times2":pcrnr54f said:
The car looks great. I love the pics. Night shots are just beautiful.
Thanks. The city on a clear night is just breath taking. There are so many great spots to do photoshoots. Look forward to more next year.

Really nice man. I'm loving them. I take night shots, but they never turn out this great. Share some pointers, if you can. Did you take them by the way (or was it your friend's work?). Send me a PM (I dont want to hijack the thread. One of my cameras is a D80, and I have yet to put it to full use). I want to use it for night shots with the Alltracs as well.

bloodMoney

ahhaahahahahahaahaha! :lol:

don't mind me, I'm just jealous cause I can't participate from 200 miles away....

~Chris