3sgt-s

PA170436.jpg

PA170437.jpg

PA170438.jpg

P9300789.jpg

P7140752.jpg

P7140751.jpg

Shaggz00

Looking great, man! You could also shorten up that hose to the brake booster, that's something we did on our supra just to get it off the firewall.

I do think you could go with a little less flat black though. If you're going for the non-flashy look it's cool, it just seems like a lot. Perhaps go with a theme, like the car is white, so go with flat black and white. Or maybe even some gold/white combo with the black would look good. I just see a bunch of different stuff. Red, gold, blue, flat black, gloss black, silver, yellow.

I can certainly appreciate how much work goes into a tuck, having done it before, and you are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!

3sgt-s

I do think you could go with a little less flat black though. If you're going for the non-flashy look it's cool, it just seems like a lot. Perhaps go with a theme, like the car is white, so go with flat black and white. Or maybe even some gold/white combo with the black would look good. I just see a bunch of different stuff. Red, gold, blue, flat black, gloss black, silver

Lol. Agreed! Much work to come this is all budget and just what i had lying around.

TomsGT4

That wiring is nicely done.
Hope that fusebox up high enough so the passenger doesn't accidentally crack it with their foot.

toayoztan

I agree about the color scheme, but that isn't really the topic of this thread. However, because your manifold is the only glossy black there is, my eyes get drawn to the area where your spark plug wires tuck into...along with everything else.

Therefore, I think you should change the color of that manifold to match the rest of it all or add some more gloss to the bay to avoid attention in that area. Afterall, tucking is to help hide and rid of clutter, not have our attention drawn to what little clutter there is, but good work though so far! :)

There are no hose clamps either, i'm guessing this is only a mock fit up or just that you haven't finished and hadn't started the car yet?

Bryan

3sgt-s

I agree about the intake I would like to sandblast it. I didn't want to use aluminum color spray paint or the same semi-gloss engine enamel that I used everywhere else so I threw off the scheme with gloss black. Hose clamps are there... just painted black lol.

toayoztan

I'd like to see him diagnose an electrical issue on that VW :p

Tucking is good, but if it interferes with my ease of ability to diagnose a problem...

Bryan