Girls and tracs :)

CMS-GT4

In all my years, I have only seen maybe 3 pics of alltracs/gtfours with girls and they are all in the sweetest pic thread.
Alltrac guys are too busy under their cars to be getting girls on top of them.

st185rc

unfortunately, girls are probably more drawn to flashy done up cars and our cars just don't look good with done up body kits and under glows and flashy I.C.E. because i think we know a bit better where to spend our money in our cars (keeping them alive and running)

LegacyofDan

well i got a pic of my ex standing beside my red trac, but she is in a t-shirt and its not really a hot pic. plus her smile is rather goofy looking...so idk if i'm going to post it lol.

BNZ

_dsc8645_f_r_179.jpg

More : Here ...sorry she's not naked,but it was a bit cold,and...traffic :lol:

Sal

^^^^needed a set of 205 brakes :lol: just kidding. Let me find if I have some. Maybe i'll get a volunteer to lean on my car at school. Or maybe my girlfriend lol.

darthripley

CMS-GT4":25aeqqbx said:
You hit that poor girl with your car and she landed on your hood. ;)

LOL! :lol:

almost all the pics of me with the alltrac are me working on it :twisted:
only have a couple where i'm actually in it while it's moving lol

i don't like pics of myself at all so prolly won't be doing the laying on the car model thing anytime soon :|

Darkstar20999

got a few of mine here from HIN never be scared to talk to the girls :p..... but they seemed to talk to my girl friend more :roll: figure lol
alltracgirl.jpg

in person that girl looks like a weird version of the transformers girl
alltracg.jpg

oo and i was in the back lol<--- white glasses :doh: and so was my friends honda
alltraacgg.jpg