Slammed Rides

xkirex

I know its not all-trac style to ride low to the ground. personally I think its not road friendly but gosh it looks so damn good

Soo everyone on Coilovers or low springs, post pics of your slaaaaammed ride, wheel tucks etc,

I need a new wallpaper.

ok go!

xkirex

Booo. Nobody has experimented with adjusting their coilovers to max drop?

Oh well. Worth a shot

pintoBC_3sgte

heres a couple shots of my celica.. not honda slammed but still decent. lowest point on the car is about 2.5-3" off the ground
25hmr0y.jpg

11qrbqp.jpg

1z4v03t.jpg

ibys1w.jpg

Not my Alltrac, but my GT is as low as the wheels I have would let me go. Not on the ground, but I think it looked pretty. :smokes:

The one on the right, needing paint.

DansCelica019.jpg

DansCelica024.jpg

DansCelica037.jpg

Almost finished that car, too.... then I got my Alltrac.

Locker

I was so low that I was gonna put a hole in my mid pipe from going over the occasional speed bump. I loved the look though!

BTW for race day's I bought a shirt that says "I am the stig" now if only I could learn how drive like him :smokes:

MWP

Maybe its just me, but i think all the above look hideous.
There are some cars which do look great dumped, but the GT4 isnt one of them :shoots:

toayoztan

MWP":1rj197on said:
Maybe its just me, but i think all the above look hideous.
There are some cars which do look great dumped, but the GT4 isnt one of them :shoots:

I agree, but that's just personal taste.

Locker, does your car have a bit amount of body roll turning in? (I don't know what suspension setup you're on)

If so, it seems to be "more slammed" than what we would see otherwise with the car being parked.

Just curious!

Bryan

Locker

Im sure the car was experiencing a little bit of body roll through the corner. I'm on Megan racing full coils. I tried to find a good stand still picture this was the best I could find.
celicainthesoo027.jpg

When I switched to my 16's with 225/50/16 I had to crank the Meagans up 16 rotations before they would clear

Gary ST165

Tazka":2viojglo said:
What wheels are those btw?

O.Z Racing: Gravel Spec rims 17" x 8J

http://www.gt4oc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=110265

Sharky":2viojglo said:
Fancy a change from my current wheels so I'm looking to sell them on. Blasted and repainted by RimTech Inverness in January, no knocks, kerb marks, anything. Straight and true and have been looked after.

12122009053.jpg

12122009052.jpg

23b56be2.jpg

b73140eb.jpg

Fitted with 225/45/R17 Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres with less than 2000k on them.

£800 GBP + P&P (Freight through my work).

Open to sensible offers... and I mean sensible as I know these rims are rare and sought after.

Gary ST165

YerRandO":1ex3b1gb said:
RWD too.... shame it got hacked up and not finnished, was there a project thread for this anywhere?

no project thread. the owner on (GT4OC) became disillusioned with it as it no longer complied with the regulations for the race series that he was planning on entering and chucked in the towel :(