Ksports

Pictures, Videos, and Links to other Media

Ksports

Postby cmonteiro1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Few Before and after pictures for you guys. Thanks to John (CSAlltrac) for his help installing them.

Ksports

Before - Side

After - Side

Before - Front

After - Front

Bonus - Left Rear

Probably happened when I did this, although this is the right rear rim
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
1991 ST185
Mods:
Aussie DP, 3in Exhaust, Wideband A/F, BayArea FMIC, HKS SSQ Blow Off Valve, Forge Waste Gate Actuator, AEM ECU, SARD 800 , Walbro Pump, ATS Fuel Rail Mod, ATS Fuel Pres. Reg. Mod., 60 trim upgraded ct26.
cmonteiro1
Club Member

Re: Ksports

Postby celicast184 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

nice, hows the ride quality of the ksports? im looking into getting coilovers for my st184 but cant make up my mind of either ksports or megans. anyways, wth did you do to that rim? wow...
I <3 MY ST214
celicast184
Club Member

Postby cmonteiro1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm

I don't have a true feel for the ksports yet bc I haven't had an alignment and I had to cut my end links to get them off. Ordering some today or tommorrow so any endlink insight is more than appreciated. The ride even the way it is is night and day compared to my 19 year old set up, which rode strikingly simliar to a cadillac... (This is scary as f@#* in an alltrac). Can't wait to get things 100%.

The story behind the bent rim, etc. is that it was raining out here in AZ, which it almost never does, so when it rains it gets pretty slick with all the oils that have just been sitting there... So being the smart guy that I am, went tooling around my neighborhood because as we all know, sideways is awesome. This rule however changes dramatically when you hit a patch of dry ground and you have ridiculous awd and it changes your trajectory instantly. In my case it sent me straight across the road over the median.
1991 ST185
Mods:
Aussie DP, 3in Exhaust, Wideband A/F, BayArea FMIC, HKS SSQ Blow Off Valve, Forge Waste Gate Actuator, AEM ECU, SARD 800 , Walbro Pump, ATS Fuel Rail Mod, ATS Fuel Pres. Reg. Mod., 60 trim upgraded ct26.
cmonteiro1
Club Member

Postby GT4times2 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Looks nice. Try taking more pics. Farther away from the car. How do you like the ride? I'm looking at redoing the suspension on my ST185 later this summer. Looking good.
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member

Postby celicast184 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm

lols.... another reason for new wheel setup right??? lols, sometimes im glad im not awd.. sometimes.. but the your alltrac is lookin good though. plus, i love your buddy's galant vr4. they are rare to find now days.
I <3 MY ST214
celicast184
Club Member

Return to Gallery